NICE Actimize

NICE Actimize Interview Questions in London, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NICE Actimize in December 2011.

I was approached for a role at Actimize, a software security leader, for a role in their services division. During the interview process, i had the pleasure of speaking via phone or meeting in person a number of executives, to include their CEO, COO, head of product and VP of HR. I had a great experience with this company throughout all my discussions. In the end, a very competitive offer was made to me, which I declined with mixed feelings due to personal reasons. Despite this, both the COO and VP of HR remained extremely professional and friendly. I was left with a great impression of this company, and I would certainly recommend Actimize and their senior leadership team for their professionalism, integrity and approach to bringing staff in their company.

Interview Questions