NICE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.3

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE (Boise, ID) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on line and short listed. Received telephone screening email about a week later. Then I was screened over telephone three days later. Interview followed within 3 days. First with Manager's Interview and then Director's Interview. I wrote a thank you email immediately after interview. Recruiter contacted me within 48 hours to let me know I was one of two selected and they would make their decision shortly. I was not selected. However, recruiter has been in contact with me about other opportunities.

Gdf Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fdez Juncos, PR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE (Fdez Juncos, PR).

Interview

fdv gbhg gfhb nd each section they have individual cut off so have to clear in all three sections and duration of exam was 90 min. 1st : Written test conducted by Cocubes it contains 3 section (English +Reasoning + Maths 25 questions each). 1st: English error correction, idioms, synonyms, antonym were there and some fill in the blanks on articles and there were 2 passages it was easy. (I didn't prepared for this section but if you want to do then follow Indiabix) as per my knowledge cutoff here for this was 18+. 2nd: Reasoning : in this two question on flow chart followed by 8-10 questions, syllogism, statement and conclusion, statement and assumption, 2 questions from series, 2 question from blood relation, 2 questions from coding and decoding. RS agarwal (verbal and nonverbal) is more than enough it was ok ok in term of difficulty level. As per my knowledge cutoff here for this was 18+. 3rd: Maths : Number system, trigonometry, area, triangle, volume, age, profit loss, pie chart, Arithmetic propagation, boat problem, time and distance, (in short have to do all chapters of RS agarwal cannot leave even a single chapter) it was tough section in comparison to above two, time management is required here. As per my knowledge cutoff here for this was 14+. After written test they announced the results and next round was GD and then technical followed by HR on next day. In GD topic was is IT industry influencing our culture (it was for almost 50-55 min) there were 11 member in our group 4 cleared it and those people (CapG guys) were very very good in picking candidates in GD (tips: focus on your body language, communication skills, be calm even if anyone goes against you don't fight or respond just focus on your points and don't loss your grip on that (because it's not debate), innovation, valid points and facts if you are sure about any recent survey or such it can help you, most important point conclusion must be there in your mind to wrap all things in last one minute, don't divert from the topic, try to make eye contact with other member never look toward HR or the panel, if you can remember name its + point for you, try to speak at least 2, 3 times (as our was very long GD so 2, 3 time was not sufficient but for most of the time it works in favor if GD duration is 15 min). After clearing the GD we were asked to go for lunch and then they have decided to take only one round Technical-cum-HR round. Tech-Cum-HR: he asked me to tell anything that is not mention in resume as my resume was only one page so I had many things to speak up on, after this he asked me about project and technology and here starts the cross questions and I was confident about my concepts he tried to prove me wrong then he asked oops concept in details with real life example, I told everything then he asked about internship and training and what was my role there then he asked my minor project again cross questions it was on java so it covered JDBC, SQL, Servlets and front end I explained everything then he asked me about testing as I mention it there in resume I told him and explained it in simple words and clearly then he asked my favorite subj

Negotiation

20-225

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NICE.

Interview

Telephone call, Writing assignment, face to face interview

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NICE (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Invited me in and made me go through my portfolio. They said that they do not have an opening right then, but will get in touch with me if something suitable comes in. The person who interviewed me was very polite - and responds to email correspondence. Both him and his superior replied to my emails promptly. That speaks a lot about their culture, I guess.

Interview Questions

• What other design-related expertise can you offer, aside from 2D design?   Answer Question

Administration, Facility Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NICE in July 2014.

Interview

The Initial round will be Telephonic and then face to face interview with HR and basic Assessment Test, the initial telephone round is ok, the recruiter asks relevant questions and also gives valid company information, but when we visited the office for the face to face meeting, we get disappointed with screening/Interview committee approach and attitude

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NICE (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

If you are a Graduate or having 10+2 with 2 year working experience with pen on paper then u can apply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

two technical interviews, one HR and one manager. each technical were with 4 questions

Interview Questions

• Get complex code and try to find what wrong in it, and how to solved it. there were threads, queues and other stuff.   1 Answer

go another offer..

Database Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NICE (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy one

PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NICE (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Its all most a very good exp.. I have a nice chachat.. Started with basic personnel queries.. College life.. So am out of nervous.. Then started with tech queries.. Technical queries like writing program for fibonacci series.. Using arrays.. Basic oops concept.. Database queries.. Selecting first n elements from the table..