NIFCO America Corp Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIFCO America Corp

Project Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at NIFCO America Corp.

Two interviews.
    Laid back culture, free flowing without many guidelines. No dress code.

I applied through an external career site. A HR person called me and scheduled an interview.
    They don't reimburse travel expenses.
    The first interview was with three engineers, looking for a good attitude, rather than job experience.
    The second was with two managers, one from the last interview. It was very free flowing, and not like a usual interview with the usual questions. They were all engineers, and friendly.

Salary negotiations were then done with a HR person, and they don't pay well.

I was offered something really low!
    18% below the average salary for project engineers starting out in this field.

I asked for an average salary, and they raised the salary by a measly 4%, still 15% lower than average salary for project engineers.
    They give you 48 hours to accept, and are inflexible to giving you more time.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at NIFCO America Corp in January 2009.

First HR interview. Next a panel interview. Finally plant tour followed by a offer. HR interview was basic, panel interview was reasonably tough. Each person in the group asked good number of questions. They were knowledgeable about the molding process and had some good questions.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the product development structure in your present company   Answer Question

Worked for NIFCO America Corp? Contribute to the Community!