NIH

Relevance Date Difficulty

Scientific Programmer Interview

Scientific Programmer
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NIH in August 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process consists of 3 steps. I appliedd to NIH through a headhunter, initially there was an interview with the HR of the headhunter. After the phone interview, I was given an assessment which consisted of some C programming, Mysql, and Python problems. It took me almost two weeks to finish it. The manager was nice, although he did not provide me enough hints, he gave me many chances to finish it. I did complete the assignment and then was scheduled a chat room interview. I was asked many hardware questions that I had no idea of and some simple programming problems like reverse the string, how many times a function is called. After this interview there was supposed to be an onsite interview, but I did not get any call after the chat room interview.

Interview Question – Many computer hardware problems.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NIH

Worked for NIH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIH Scientific Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NIH employees and interview candidates.