NIIT Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

SQL Development Interview

Interview

2 interviews Face to face and telephonic

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NIIT.

Interview

A written test of basic intelligence and reasoning. Followed by psychometric assessment (probably FIRO-B).
    Interviews with the HR, Operations head and Business Head

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary structure is pre-defined for each role and there is little room for negotiation

HDS Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NIIT (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Call with Sudhir the NIIT technical lead in US

Interview Questions

• Do you want to travel? Travel will be last minute and you cant plan your weeks or weekend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NIIT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Its was a panel interview , started getting to know my current profile and what are the challenges being faced in current project , how do i deal with them., what else could be done ..it was fantastic .. i really liked the way they approached me , they made me settle down first , being at ease then they had started with all the questions they wanted to ask ..that is all i have to say about my overall experience with the recent interview which i faces at Gurgaon for better opportunity and prospect. thanks a lot .

SSE Interview

Interview

Three rounds technical and managerial. HR would be on phone. Technical goes for around 30 to 60 minutes and manager for 10 minutes. nothing much to say as everything happened in single day. But negotiate on pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lot of variable in pay so ask accordingly.

Java Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIIT (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

i am pradeep and i done my graduation then after i joined nit to get the placement and i got selected in infosys and waiting for call but i didn't got any confirmation from them so i thought that i can work for any other company because its already 2 months done

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIIT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

One written test consist of JAVA technical questions. after 20 minutes they declared the result and told me to wait for Technical interview. I waited almost 3 hours for my technical interview. My technical interview was One to One. interviewer was smart and technical. he haven't asked me any question directly. Each time he was asking scenario based question and discussing on approach. He asked some Questions on My Current Project , OOPs Concept , Collection Framework, Code for serialization and externilazation and some of the Question from JSP and then he asked me to draw architecture of Struts2.0 as it was mentioned in my resume. Everything he asked was only from resume. Interviewer was good and Smart. At the end of interview he told me to wait for HR Call since it was around 7 PM and HR had already left for the day.
    After some follow up emails they responded and ready to offer me letter. HR are really bad and not interested to talk to interviewee after technical round.

Interview Questions

They were offering very less amount(10-15 %) however they had mentioned a very handsome amount in there interview call

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NIIT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The process commenced with a Group Discussion. The selected candidates were made to attempt a 2.5 hour long editing and scripting test. The HR round took place simultaneously. Pretty smooth. 3 days later, I got a call from the HR that I cleared the test and now need to appear for a final interview. The final interview was conducted by a senior person. He evaluated me by talking about various on job scenarios and judged my responses. He also talked a lot about the job responsibilities etc. This was a 50 minute interview. Very general overall.

Interview Questions

• Since I'm from a non technical background, he asked me if I were to design a technical course, then how would I go about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a fixed CTC for freshers, so no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NIIT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

You Need to be fundamentally perfect on the the technology for which you have applied.
    Command over communication is negligible if you are good in technology
    Written Test
    Technical one on one
    Technical one on one with manager
    HR Process

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NIIT (Pune (India)).

Interview

Online test is must to clear with above 75%

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary