NIIT Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2014

SQL Development Interview

2 interviews Face to face and telephonic

Project Manager Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NIIT.

A written test of basic intelligence and reasoning. Followed by psychometric assessment (probably FIRO-B).
    Interviews with the HR, Operations head and Business Head

Interview Questions
    Salary structure is pre-defined for each role and there is little room for negotiation

HDS Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at NIIT in February 2013.

Phone Call with Sudhir the NIIT technical lead in US

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to travel? Travel will be last minute and you cant plan your weeks or weekend.   View Answer
    Take it or leave it

SSE Interview

Three rounds technical and managerial. HR would be on phone. Technical goes for around 30 to 60 minutes and manager for 10 minutes. nothing much to say as everything happened in single day. But negotiate on pay.

Interview Questions
    Lot of variable in pay so ask accordingly.

Java Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at NIIT in September 2014.

i am pradeep and i done my graduation then after i joined nit to get the placement and i got selected in infosys and waiting for call but i didn't got any confirmation from them so i thought that i can work for any other company because its already 2 months done

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIIT in July 2014.

One written test consist of JAVA technical questions. after 20 minutes they declared the result and told me to wait for Technical interview. I waited almost 3 hours for my technical interview. My technical interview was One to One. interviewer was smart and technical. he haven't asked me any question directly. Each time he was asking scenario based question and discussing on approach. He asked some Questions on My Current Project , OOPs Concept , Collection Framework, Code for serialization and externilazation and some of the Question from JSP and then he asked me to draw architecture of Struts2.0 as it was mentioned in my resume. Everything he asked was only from resume. Interviewer was good and Smart. At the end of interview he told me to wait for HR Call since it was around 7 PM and HR had already left for the day.
    After some follow up emails they responded and ready to offer me letter. HR are really bad and not interested to talk to interviewee after technical round.

Interview Questions

They were offering very less amount(10-15 %) however they had mentioned a very handsome amount in there interview call

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NIIT in June 2014.

The process commenced with a Group Discussion. The selected candidates were made to attempt a 2.5 hour long editing and scripting test. The HR round took place simultaneously. Pretty smooth. 3 days later, I got a call from the HR that I cleared the test and now need to appear for a final interview. The final interview was conducted by a senior person. He evaluated me by talking about various on job scenarios and judged my responses. He also talked a lot about the job responsibilities etc. This was a 50 minute interview. Very general overall.

Interview Questions
    • Since I'm from a non technical background, he asked me if I were to design a technical course, then how would I go about it?   View Answer
    They have a fixed CTC for freshers, so no negotiation.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NIIT.

Online test is must to clear with above 75%

Salary

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NIIT in December 2013.

I have got a call from NIIT gomti nagar center in lucknow.I was invited for a interview on the profile of Corporate Trainer.Firstly there was a technical interview then a personal interview.After it I was invited in the regional office of NIIT , where I had an other personal interview with City Head and then I was selected in NIIT.

Interview Questions
    I have negotiate on working place and asked them for Lucknow.

Trainer Interview

written test mock class hr interview