NIIT Technologies Developer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

tech nical and hr

I accepeted the offer

Other Interview Reviews for NIIT Technologies

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

online test, technical interview ,hr interview

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The whole interview process was very smooth. It included the following: 1.IQ test 2.Technical Interview Round 1 3.Technical Interview Round 2 4.HR round Advice : The IQ test is a simple test to understand your logical thinking capability. Be cool, confident and dont fake. Work Culture/ People : People here are awesome to work with. Helpful, Approachable. You can approach the concerned person(let it be your manager) and discuss your issues or anything you want to, very comfortably.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Delhi (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it started w/ an aptitude test. it was fairly easy. then i was called for an hr interview which also went for ten minutes. It was followed by a technical interview. The questions were based on database. they were quite very easy.

Interview Questions

• which line do you want to pick as a fresher, i.e. if i wanted to go for development field or that of testing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation took place as the job was for a fresher. the package is pre-decided.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Delhi (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

There were three rounds in which first one was written test(includes aptitude, IQ and technical) then second was technical round and third one was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why are you into this IT sector when your father runs a long stand business ?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

NIIT GIS a.k.a ESRI India came to our college last year. The minimum qualification to attend their selection process was a GPA of 7.0.(70%) After a brief presentation about the company, we had a written test. It had three sections: Graphical Aptitude, GIS and programming. In graphical aptitude, most of the questions were of the same type, emphasizing on the association , order of things. In general, this section was easy. Questions in GIS section were lifted from some standard GIS book mainly emphasizing on definitions. It also included questions regarding georeferencing, projections, coordinate systems, geoprocessing, etc. A minimum knowledge of theoretical GIS and practical working (digitizing/analysis) in ArcGIS software will help you. Programming section carried questions on Database systems, .NET, web programming and control structure. Overall test seemed easy. Interview process was very friendly. Once you demonstrate your technical abilities, the HR will take over. Even if you don't have much technical know how, the HR will try to assess your proficiency for marketing jobs, for which you have exhibit strong communication skills. For a developer job, they will try to know whether you would stay with them or go for higher studies. If you convince the HR that you would like to work anywhere, esp. New Delhi and that you'r interested to work rather than higher studies, you got it.

Interview Questions

• What are the advantages of C#.NET over VB.NET?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a huge difference between the undergarduate pay and the postgraduate's pay, though both are required to write the same test and even if the UG student shows greater proficiency than his PG counterpart. So, UG grads, better negotiate this. Another negotiation may be regarding the place of posting and accommodation provision during training.