NIIT Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst

Interviewed at NIIT Technologies

Interview Details – Niit has a fast and effective hiring process. Usually they have 4 rounds of interviews including telephonic and personal as well.

Senior Business Dev Manager Interview

Senior Business Dev Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview Details – Straight forward, went through a recruiter, and was offered the position on the first interview with the president.

Negotiation Details – Offered the position, accepted and started the job in one week!

Developer Interview

Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details – tech nical and hr

Interview Question – pure technical   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I accepeted the offer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Service Engineer Interview

Senior Service Engineer
Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in August 2013.

Interview Details – long time to get offer after interview process is over, atleast 40 days after interview is done. 2 rounds, 1 telephonic and other face to face, then HR over phone.

Negotiation Details – Ask the salary what you want. Do not negotiate if you think that your interview is good.

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee
Roorkee (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – the interview was awesome , just be confident about what you say .try to convince that are better than expected. not to open ur bad habits just keep them in your confidence. tell them if u have any family problem

Interview Question – express your self in one word.   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Huge gap between the region and the HQ.
Not sure about the strategic direction this organization should take

Interview Question – They wanted me to sell to an Industry Vertical which is no where an aspiration in my career road-map.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary Expectation Mismatch

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview Details – The Hiring and Interview Process is quiet good. The current process includes the following :
-Aptitude test
-Reasoning/Quantitative Test
-Technical Interview
-HR Interview
All the rounds are very good and the HR and Technical rounds are highly interactive.

Interview Question – It was related to my strengths written in my CV in HR round.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds of interview. They tried to see if I was conversant with the general OOP concepts and instructional designing. There was nothing specific to the project that was assigned.

Interview Question – What is the meaning of your name?   View Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Test Analyst

Interviewed at NIIT Technologies

Interview Details – Very elaborate

Interview Question – How will you handle a team member who does not want to work at all?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview Details – 1.Written
2.Technical
3.H.R.

Interview Question – - Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for NIIT Technologies? Contribute to the Community!