NIIT Technologies

69 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Chandigarh (India)

I interviewed at NIIT Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – 2- day .
TEST then interview

Reason for Declining – 3 year bond and 2.0 lakh CTC

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – I have cleared all the round two times. but each time i did not get any call from HR regarding any feed back.

Interview Question – They asked that for 5 year of exp they can pay 5L only, otherwise you can leave   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – i got selected in joint campus placement. Process- firstly,there was a written (consisting of 2 papers,36 ques. each ,30 mins are provided in each paper).In 1st paper- pure aptitude;figures were there ,we have to choose odd one out (fairly easy), In 2nd paper- ques. on Quant, Verbal , parajumbling, 5 ques. on tech. that too easy....Overall 70 stdnts have given test 34 got selected for next round
Then, one interview took place (tech.+ hr)-that too was easy only...just brush up your concepts.NOTE- GO THROUGH YOUR RESUME B4 INTERVIEW.......I got selected along with 8 other stdnts and 9 was put on waiting list = Total 17

Interview Question – As such no difficult ques. for me...BUT there was a bond of 3yrs   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in March 2013.

Interview Details – SAP Project Manager

Interview Question – Why will we select you for this position ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – ..

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds...hr round just a introduction and a tricky round also...2nd written test...and also a topic writing which is not so difficult and then a manager round and finally a sr mgr round ...questions related to insurance and annuity...

Negotiation Details – they don't negotiate

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in June 2013.

Interview Details – The Interview Process Started with A written Aptitude cum technical test after a Slide show Presentation by the interviewers about the company. There after shortlisting candidates from the test , they called each selected for the interview . The interview was technical plus HR Round in which they asked about my hobbies , about myself . To the technical part , they asked me some questions from Dabtabase, SQL queries and Basic C++. After the interview of all, they called four of us and told that we are selected for their company and they will be mailing offer letters to our email IDs , but after 6 months also , i havent received my offer letter.

Interview Question – Nothing as such was unexpected or most difficult for an average student.   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview Details – Hiring process of NIIT technologies is not so tough they take only two rounds no GD... in the first round they will ask questions on aptitude and logical picture based questions like odd one out and some questions from grammar. and then the technical interview. In which they ask questions from your projects. they focus more on pointers. so be prepare with that. They will definitely ask you to write programs. I was asked to write code for Binary search. go prepare and all the best...

Interview Question – -difference between array and structures.
-structure to pointers program.
-binary search.
  Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview Details – First there were two written test
1. It includes Quantitative, Verbal & Non-verbal, C & C++ technical
2. Questions on Images - Guess the next image in sequence like that
After that there was face to face technical round. As the Opening was for Java technologies, they asked me basic questions on java specially on collection part. They check your confidence Level.

Interview Question – Difficult Question on Collection Part.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant

Interviewed at NIIT Technologies

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very smooth. The HR person was very courteous and willing to provide answers to all my questions.

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round telephonic interview: overall basic questions based on technologies i had worked upon.
2nd round f2f: project basis and cases(technical)
3rd round f2f: managerial round

Interview Question – All were easy.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unclear salary break up, which eventually came out to be less than my previous. Unprofessional behaviour of the recruiter.

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIIT Technologies