NIIT Technologies Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Developer (6)
- Project Manager (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Technical Analyst (4)
- Trainee (3)
- Instructional Designer (2)
- Test Analyst (2)
- Customer Care Executive (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Team Member (1)
- Tech Lead (1)
- Senior Business Dev Manager (1)
- Manual Tester (1)
- Business Solution Specialist (1)
- Senior Executive-IT Recuitments (1)
- Secretary to the RM (1)
- Technical Consultant (1)
- Technology Consultant (1)
- Senior Business Associate (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Software Tester (1)
- Software Trainee (1)
- Business Consultant (1)
- Marketing (1)
Product Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIIT Technologies in March 2009.
Interview Details – Hi friends I have interviewed in NIIT Technologies. I am describing the overall selection procedure.
There was two papers:
1) Non-verbal reasoning(Matrix type i.e. in a matrix of 3X3 eight figure was given and you have to select ninth from given choice)
36 questions in 30 minute. Prepare from R.S.Agrawal.
2)In second paper there was 38 questions in 30 minute.
a) 5 questions from English
b)10 questions from Technical(C,C++,fundamental)
c)15 questions from Aptitude(profit & loss,percentage,average etc.)
d) 8 questions from Reasoninig
There was no negative marking. the questions were not very tough.
Total students appeared in written:120(approx)
Students cleared written: 31
There was three panels. Two of them were taking interview 20-30 minute long and third panel was taking interview upto 1 hour long.
My interview was 20-25 minute long.
He asked me questions like:
1) About yourself,family background,acheivements,objective
2) Your strong subjects(I answered Networking,C,C++)
3) He asked me about OSI model,layers,functions,TCP/IP model, layers,protocols
4)Then he asked questions from database:Normalization,All normal forms with example,convert a table into another normal form,referential integrity.
5) Array and Pointer
6) About your project
7) Two puzzles
8) Some current affair questions because I had mentioned about Quiz contest in my extra curr. activity
9) About the company(NIIT Tech.)
10)Any questions u want to ask.
Interview Question – About yourself, family background, achievements, objective View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at NIIT Technologies