NIKE Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.7

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

the office is undoubtedly great and a gud place to improve your work and where you will be appreciated too for your job with a pretty handsome amount....people working there are very friendly and understanding..i wasnt able to find any such mistake or any fault in that company i could negotiate for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing!! everything was just perfect!!

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Hague (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (The Hague (Netherlands)) in May 2015.

Interview

the application is via the internet, then a telephone interview and a video interview. if you succeed you will be invited for a one on one interview at the Nike campus.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2015.

Interview

The application round takes 15 days. But the most thing requiring are ACCA and speaking, writing fluently in English. Then they call me to an interview round. They don't use too much testing, just a conversation to know more your personality, your strength and weakness. Also, they ask you what thing you expect in your position