NIKE Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Panel of 3-4 people, asking round-robin questions. They kept to the original time limit. They provided me with plenty of opportunities to ask questions about the work / environment / processes. There was a sense of collaboration and respect. They asked about the tools I was familiar with using, they helped me to understand who their business owners are for the project.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Nike?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later requesting a phone interview with HR Recruiter. Phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. Recruiter asked details about my background and skills. Thoroughly study over the job requirements in the posting because you will be asked for specific examples of roles/skills you have fulfilled/possess (highly technical). Your information will then be compared to others that are interviewing to determine if you are a good fit and should move forward to the next step of the hiring process. If the hiring manager receives your information and wants to proceed, you will be scheduled for a face-to-face interview and if not, you will receive notification that they decided to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How does this position fit into your future career goals?   Answer Question
    • Give examples of multiple system interfaces that you have used.   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience working with Manhattan Associates Open Systems (WMoS)?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have working within a Database environment used in Open Systems or similar WMS Systems?   Answer Question
    • Have you used life cycle for documenting projects and production support tasks?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

met with recruiter than face to face with manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly Qs were around my previous work experiences. Sounded like they were looking for someone with experience from a more matured organization as their's. Rich customer interaction experience required.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Panel interview of 4 people

Interview Questions

• What was your most memorable mistake and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

The whole process went very professional. The recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 min briefly interview. He kept me within the entire process in the loop and provided me with all information about the current status of the process immediately.

Interview Questions

• All question as you would expect withing a professional job interview...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

Received call from recruiter that found my resume posted on a job board. I answered basic background questions regarding my experience and then if I was interested in a contract job in Beaverton, OR. The recruiter set up a phone interview with 3 people that lasted 45 minutes. The call was right on time, and included the hiring manager, the hiring managers' supervisor, and the person leaving the position they were trying to fill.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how it applies to this position?   Answer Question
    • Would you commute or would you relocate if offered this position?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE in August 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of a 20 minute phone screening from a recruiter with Nike.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have leading a team of 15 or more? Explain your role.   Answer Question