Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NIKE
- Sales Associate (32)
- Nike Athlete (32)
- Seasonal Athlete (26)
- Intern (19)
- Athlete (15)
- Retail Sales Associate (12)
- PT Athlete (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Part-time Athlete (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Part Time Athlete (5)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Part Time Sales Associate (4)
- Director (4)
- Internship (4)
- Marketing (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Sales (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Coach (3)
- Sales Athlete (3)
- Athlete - Part Time (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Digital Director (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Area Manager (2)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (2)
Business Systems Analyst Interview
met with recruiter than face to face with manager
- why do you want to work at nike Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for NIKE
Business Systems Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in November 2013.
- Mostly Qs were around my previous work experiences. Sounded like they were looking for someone with experience from a more matured organization as their's. Rich customer interaction experience required. Answer Question
Business Systems Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at NIKE.
Panel interview of 4 people
- What was your most memorable mistake and how did you handle it. Answer Question
Business Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in June 2012.
The whole process went very professional. The recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 min briefly interview. He kept me within the entire process in the loop and provided me with all information about the current status of the process immediately.
- All question as you would expect withing a professional job interview... Answer Question
Business Systems Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in October 2011.
Received call from recruiter that found my resume posted on a job board. I answered basic background questions regarding my experience and then if I was interested in a contract job in Beaverton, OR.
The recruiter set up a phone interview with 3 people that lasted 45 minutes.
The call was right on time, and included the hiring manager, the hiring managers' supervisor, and the person leaving the position they were trying to fill.
Business Systems Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at NIKE in August 2010.
Interview consisted of a 20 minute phone screening from a recruiter with Nike.
- How many years of experience do you have leading a team of 15 or more? Explain your role. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review