NIKE

NIKE Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Systems Analyst Interview

met with recruiter than face to face with manager

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NIKE in November 2013.

Phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Mostly Qs were around my previous work experiences. Sounded like they were looking for someone with experience from a more matured organization as their's. Rich customer interaction experience required.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NIKE.

Panel interview of 4 people

Interview Questions
    • What was your most memorable mistake and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE in June 2012.

The whole process went very professional. The recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 min briefly interview. He kept me within the entire process in the loop and provided me with all information about the current status of the process immediately.

Interview Questions
    • All question as you would expect withing a professional job interview...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE in October 2011.

Received call from recruiter that found my resume posted on a job board. I answered basic background questions regarding my experience and then if I was interested in a contract job in Beaverton, OR.

The recruiter set up a phone interview with 3 people that lasted 45 minutes.

The call was right on time, and included the hiring manager, the hiring managers' supervisor, and the person leaving the position they were trying to fill.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background and how it applies to this position?   Answer Question
    • Would you commute or would you relocate if offered this position?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NIKE in August 2010.

Interview consisted of a 20 minute phone screening from a recruiter with Nike.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience do you have leading a team of 15 or more? Explain your role.   Answer Question