NIKE

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – met with recruiter than face to face with manager

Interview Question – why do you want to work at nike   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – Mostly Qs were around my previous work experiences. Sounded like they were looking for someone with experience from a more matured organization as their's. Rich customer interaction experience required.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Panel interview of 4 people

Interview Question – What was your most memorable mistake and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE in June 2012.

Interview Details – The whole process went very professional. The recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 min briefly interview. He kept me within the entire process in the loop and provided me with all information about the current status of the process immediately.

Interview Question – All question as you would expect withing a professional job interview...   Answer Question

Beaverton, OR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in October 2011.

Interview Details – Received call from recruiter that found my resume posted on a job board. I answered basic background questions regarding my experience and then if I was interested in a contract job in Beaverton, OR.

The recruiter set up a phone interview with 3 people that lasted 45 minutes.

The call was right on time, and included the hiring manager, the hiring managers' supervisor, and the person leaving the position they were trying to fill.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how it applies to this position?   Answer Question
  • Would you commute or would you relocate if offered this position?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a 20 minute phone screening from a recruiter with Nike.

Interview Question – How many years of experience do you have leading a team of 15 or more? Explain your role.   Answer Question

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!