NIKE

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Submitted an online application and was contacted for a phone interview a week later. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to come in to the retail store and do a panel interview in front of 3 assistant store managers. After that they called me and scheduled me with another panel interview consisting of 2 assistant store managers and the store manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you saw or hear someone being dishonest   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

The process took a dayinterviewed at NIKE in May 2012.

Applied for job on-line. Contacted by hirelive requesting that I attend a hiring event, in which I would be interviewed for the coach position. Good follow up by hirelive days before ent, actually wondering if they could set-up a time for a 1 on 1 interview. Scheduled a 9am appointment. Met with another head coach from Tilting, NH. She did not know what position I was applying for, and after sharing with her the job, and location I was contacted for, she informed me that that position was already filled. Stating "those jobs go fast". After thanking her for her time, I thought to myself "how can such a strong company have such a lack of appreciation for their candidates time". Message to Nike "employee candidates are also customers, and experiences like these don't fare well for you reputation."

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate your sales associates   View Answer

Not the job I applied for, and its 2 hours away from home on a good day.

Coach Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE in April 2010.

The interview process was a long process. Starts with a phone interview and if you pass that then it goes to a panel. The panel will have leadership form other stores and one or two from the hiring store. When the interviews are done, and if you are hired you go through a Rookie Camp before hitting the floor.