NIKE

Coach Interview

Coach
San Francisco, CA

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Submitted an online application and was contacted for a phone interview a week later. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to come in to the retail store and do a panel interview in front of 3 assistant store managers. After that they called me and scheduled me with another panel interview consisting of 2 assistant store managers and the store manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you saw or hear someone being dishonest   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Coach Interview

Coach
Merrimack, NH

The process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for job on-line. Contacted by hirelive requesting that I attend a hiring event, in which I would be interviewed for the coach position. Good follow up by hirelive days before ent, actually wondering if they could set-up a time for a 1 on 1 interview. Scheduled a 9am appointment. Met with another head coach from Tilting, NH. She did not know what position I was applying for, and after sharing with her the job, and location I was contacted for, she informed me that that position was already filled. Stating "those jobs go fast". After thanking her for her time, I thought to myself "how can such a strong company have such a lack of appreciation for their candidates time". Message to Nike "employee candidates are also customers, and experiences like these don't fare well for you reputation."

Interview Question – How do you motivate your sales associates   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not the job I applied for, and its 2 hours away from home on a good day.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NIKE

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

NIKE Videos

NIKE – Why Work for Us?

Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Before there was the Swoosh, before there was Nike, there were… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE Coach interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees and interview candidates.