NIKE Coach Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Culver City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

it takes a while to get back to you and really bad process did first phone call then panel then waited and waited three weeks later background passed it got an email i passed and then nothing else so i just when ahead and found another job instead

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Submitted an online application and was contacted for a phone interview a week later. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to come in to the retail store and do a panel interview in front of 3 assistant store managers. After that they called me and scheduled me with another panel interview consisting of 2 assistant store managers and the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you saw or hear someone being dishonest   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Merrimack, NH) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied for job on-line. Contacted by hirelive requesting that I attend a hiring event, in which I would be interviewed for the coach position. Good follow up by hirelive days before ent, actually wondering if they could set-up a time for a 1 on 1 interview. Scheduled a 9am appointment. Met with another head coach from Tilting, NH. She did not know what position I was applying for, and after sharing with her the job, and location I was contacted for, she informed me that that position was already filled. Stating "those jobs go fast". After thanking her for her time, I thought to myself "how can such a strong company have such a lack of appreciation for their candidates time". Message to Nike "employee candidates are also customers, and experiences like these don't fare well for you reputation."

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your sales associates   1 Answer

Not the job I applied for, and its 2 hours away from home on a good day.

Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a long process. Starts with a phone interview and if you pass that then it goes to a panel. The panel will have leadership form other stores and one or two from the hiring store. When the interviews are done, and if you are hired you go through a Rookie Camp before hitting the floor.