NIKE Director Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Many phone interviews followed by a visit to campus. In person visit to HQ included a day of interviews and a panel interview. They give you a packet prior to arriving encouraging you to take risks and be innovative. Communication is not very good overall - Very unique culture

Interview Questions

• What is your top accomplishment at you previous employer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

The core of Nike's interview questions are "behavioral" type questions. They seek to know how the candidate has handled specific situations in previous positions. They desire specific examples from candidates job experiences. The questions are focused on core competencies Nike believes are essential for success in a specific role. Potential topics: Team Leadership; Communication; Integrity; etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you felt doing what your customer requested or wanted was not the right thing to do for the customer or company. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Immediate phone call from HR recruiter to set up a date/time to conduct the phone interview. Recruiter called right on time and we spoke approximately 50 minutes. Arranged for follow-up call after reviewing with hiring manager and he called right on time again. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe successes in developing people?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NIKE in April 2010.

Interview

All logistics were handled extremely well, with full reimbursement of costs. Senior executive who was scheduled to conduct the interview canceled at the last minute (I found out as I walked into the interview). Person reporting to them and HR person conducted the interview. HR person didn't have a business card. I got absolutely NO communication after the interview, despite follow up email to the senior manager and person who scheduled the interview. I expect that everyone's intentions were positive, but the process for communicating with someone who spent a day traveling to visit the company and was a potential candidate for other positions was lacking.

Interview Questions

• Given you have worked for many years as an external consultant, how will you fit in our corporate culture?   Answer Question