NIKE Director Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaverton, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

The core of Nike's interview questions are "behavioral" type questions. They seek to know how the candidate has handled specific situations in previous positions. They desire specific examples from candidates job experiences. The questions are focused on core competencies Nike believes are essential for success in a specific role.
Potential topics: Team Leadership; Communication; Integrity; etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you felt doing what your customer requested or wanted was not the right thing to do for the customer or company. What did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee  in  Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in May 2010.

Immediate phone call from HR recruiter to set up a date/time to conduct the phone interview. Recruiter called right on time and we spoke approximately 50 minutes. Arranged for follow-up call after reviewing with hiring manager and he called right on time again. Very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Describe successes in developing people?   View Answer

Director Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in April 2010.

All logistics were handled extremely well, with full reimbursement of costs.

Senior executive who was scheduled to conduct the interview canceled at the last minute (I found out as I walked into the interview). Person reporting to them and HR person conducted the interview.

HR person didn't have a business card. I got absolutely NO communication after the interview, despite
    follow up email to the senior manager and person who scheduled the interview.

I expect that everyone's intentions were positive, but the process for communicating with someone who spent a day traveling to visit the company and was a potential candidate for other positions was lacking.

Interview Questions
    • Given you have worked for many years as an external consultant, how will you fit in our corporate culture?   Answer Question

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!