NIKE Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR).

Interview

Easy process. One phone call, 1:1 inteview, group interview and final interview with the HR rep. Interview and negotiation processes overall easy explanation of benefits , culture and induction were OK. HR personnel was friendly and helpful. No issues to report . Problem is mainly with management prejudice once that employee start engaging.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you qualify for this job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy process. No significant effort negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had the chance to interview with Design Manager for Engineer Role in Nike Vietnam. The process took about 45 minutes to 1 hour. And mostly likely the interview was just one way conversation: the interview asked and I replied.

Interview Questions

• Are you quantitative or qualitative person? How do you face the difficult project that stuck for many months? How did you find us?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NIKE in August 2008.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. The HR representative was very helpful and insightful. All in all I felt it went very well. Typical questions were asked about prior experience, why you chose to apply, etc. Had a follow up interview shortly after in which I was told the position had been filled.