NIKE Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Straightforward in the sense that they ask SMART interview questions, but if you give an ambiguous response they'll push you once to get more specific and then move on -- but ding you for not having an answer. This shouldn't be an issue as if you're going to add value, you should be able to speak to your past and future potential contributions.

Interview Questions

• N/A; as stated, study SMART questions and make sure you can speak to your specific abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation from initial offer, but since I was leveraging another offer their initial was higher than I had expected.

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview followed by HR call

Interview Questions

• Define quality in financial accounting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in February 2012.

Interview

Slow, long process. Position was put on hold due to hiring freeze.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied to position online, received a call from HR, went through a 25 minute screening interview. Was called in to interview in a panel format. Interview with two Senior Managers and an analyst. They asked STAR questions (Tell me about a time when... what was the result...) and seemed to stick to a script. Afterwards had an informal chat with the manager and toured the company's campus. About a week later I received another call and came in to interview 1:1 with a Director. They mainly asked about my interests and why I wanted to work with the company, told me about expectations, etc. Overall I would say the interview process is very standard and did not think it was difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you were working on that did not go well   Answer Question
    • What makes a successful team in your opinion?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Try your best to negotiate your starting salary - Nike likes to lowball because they feel they have "pricing power" since so many people want to work there.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

You will probably have an interview panel of 4 managers asking you questions, usually quick interview process; only 2 interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were stardard "give me an example of" or "describe a situation when"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Between you and your contract company, not so much with Nike

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NIKE in February 2010.

Interview

Tough interview. The whole process was very thorough and they wanted to make you sure were confident in your skills. The company is great with a diverse culture

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my ideal leader?   1 Answer
    • The typical describe an event in the past year where I help revolutionize a process   Answer Question