NIKE

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Straightforward in the sense that they ask SMART interview questions, but if you give an ambiguous response they'll push you once to get more specific and then move on -- but ding you for not having an answer. This shouldn't be an issue as if you're going to add value, you should be able to speak to your past and future potential contributions.

Interview Question – N/A; as stated, study SMART questions and make sure you can speak to your specific abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation from initial offer, but since I was leveraging another offer their initial was higher than I had expected.

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview followed by HR call

Interview Question – Define quality in financial accounting?   View Answer

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE in February 2012.

Interview Details – Slow, long process. Position was put on hold due to hiring freeze.

Interview Question – Why Nike?   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NIKE in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied to position online, received a call from HR, went through a 25 minute screening interview. Was called in to interview in a panel format. Interview with two Senior Managers and an analyst. They asked STAR questions (Tell me about a time when... what was the result...) and seemed to stick to a script. Afterwards had an informal chat with the manager and toured the company's campus. About a week later I received another call and came in to interview 1:1 with a Director. They mainly asked about my interests and why I wanted to work with the company, told me about expectations, etc. Overall I would say the interview process is very standard and did not think it was difficult at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Try your best to negotiate your starting salary - Nike likes to lowball because they feel they have "pricing power" since so many people want to work there.

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – You will probably have an interview panel of 4 managers asking you questions, usually quick interview process; only 2 interview sessions.

Interview Question – Most questions were stardard "give me an example of" or "describe a situation when"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Between you and your contract company, not so much with Nike

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIKE in February 2010.

Interview Details – Tough interview. The whole process was very thorough and they wanted to make you sure were confident in your skills. The company is great with a diverse culture

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my ideal leader?   View Answer
  • The typical describe an event in the past year where I help revolutionize a process   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIKE

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

NIKE Videos

NIKE – Why Work for Us?

Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Before there was the Swoosh, before there was Nike, there were… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees and interview candidates.