NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.7

Innovation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Two phone interviews that were conducted with personnel experienced in placement of job candidates. It was a friendly environment and the people seemed genuinely interested in learning about me and whether I would be a good fit for the job and for Nike's corporate culture, which is relatively young, active and alternative.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Received a phone interview and they asked basic questions like why Nike and then schedule a group interview for later that day it was relaxed in the interview not giving much details because im just frustrated it's been about 5-6 weeks since I had the interview and I haven't received anything back from them no email no nothing leaving me hanging.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

It was a simple process, i applied online, and then a week later i got an email saying that i got a phone interview. A week later i did the phone interview. It was simple and easygoing and i moved onto the next level, but since i was a senior at the time in high school i couldn't miss more than a couple days of school and their training wanted me to miss a couple days of school. So i couldn't go on with the process.

Interview Questions

• what are your favorite shoes?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The hiring process was a four step process that involves putting in your resume doing an online interview then presenting a project that we had worked on followed by a 45 minute interview to follow up. Over all took 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe the digital omnichannel experience of a retailer and why you think that it is the best in the business   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE (Aurora, OH).

Interview

They called in 8 people and it was not a private interview. We all sat in a circle and a question was asked and we answered in a circle. It made me uncomfortable because I felt like I had to compete with other answers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

They came to my university campus for an information session. I applied online through a video recording interview process where they ask you questions and you have 30 seconds to answer each one right there. This replaced doing a cover letter, and the questions were just general get to know you and what you're looking for questions. Then, I was invited to interview on campus. After that, I didn't hear anything for a couple weeks. Finally, I was invited to a final round phone interview with my potential manager(s).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Informal group interview, everyone was dressed in Nike gear except for myself in business casual?? Classic interview questions relating to previous life situations like "challenges", "leadership" stuff etc. Answering process wasn't in any specific order, just when you were ready to answer. Three people interview us but it seemed two of them didn't really need to be there, weren't really involved at all.

Interview Questions

• When did you set a goal for a group and help everyone accomplish that/ something like a "leadership" question   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you faced an obstacle and didn't have instructions on what to do   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for interview a week later. Group interview: about 10 people per interview with assistant manager. 3 people from my interview group were hired. Multiple numbers of interview groups. About 20 people hired total.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a group or team to reach a common goal.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for a phone interview. Passed the phone interview and got called for a group interview. Got an email for a background check. Was hired 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through snagajob and received an phone interview about a month later. They invited me to a group interview with about 8 people split into groups of 4. We were then interviewed by two current employees. Afterwards, they said we should hear back within one or two weeks. I'm still waiting on my email, it has been about 9 days since my interview.