NIKE Interview Questions

2.8

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE.

Applied online and was asked for a phone interview. They ask about your passion in sports and knowledge of Nike product. Was then asked for follow up interview in store. Interviewed by two managers along with one other person in the interview. Basic interview questions, just make sure to have extensive knowledge and show passion for the brand.

Interview Questions
    I had extensive retail experience so i was able to increase the pay.

Linux Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at NIKE.

The interviewing process was a simple process. They held a sIngle interview with standard non-complicated linux questions and later I received a phone call with offer from the contracting agency.

Senior Applications Engineer, Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NIKE.

I was approached by a contracting company for this position. There was an initial phone screen, followed by a coding assignment , followed by in-person interview.

In-person with business team- 2 guys- scenario based questions like give me a scenario where you helped a project by doing this and that etc... , how will you deal with no requirements or no documentation about a project etc.. the guy was sometimes very abstract.

The tech interview was designing a basic web app with restful api.
    The technical interview was disappointing, this guy called "bobby" randomly called some other guy, and told me that this other guy is a random pick who will try to assess me without looking at my resume. This other random guy was basically trying to be a jerk, unprofessional, asking random questions etc.. I just didn't feel like putting any effort, even though I wanted to walk out several times just went along.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected part was the unprofessional tech interviewer, I should have walked out but didn't just of decency. In 10 years of IT work experience I haven't seen jerks on an interview panel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE.

Filled application out online. The next day I received an email for a phone interview. I was scheduled a face to face interview a week later. However that location I applied for decided not to go forward with any interviews. I was asked if I would be interested in another location and was scheduled another interview within the same week.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when you set a goal for yourself , how did you accomplish it ?   Answer Question
    • Give an example when you did something without instruction..   Answer Question
    • If you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be ? (exclude money)   Answer Question
    • Give an example when you felt someone was being dishonest , what did you do ?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when you received good and/or bad customer service..   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when you had to give a person information that they didn't want to hear , how did they handle it ? How did you fix it ?   Answer Question
    If you have no job experience or retail it helps if you talk about sports , school , or a personal experience. Mention your availability . Just be yourself . Knowledge of Nike will definitely help but it won't hurt your chances either .

The interview was casual . I wore a nike polo and khakis . Don't worry about tattoos etc.. they like personality .

Shipping and Receiving Associate Interview

The initial online application was fairly standard: a short questionnaire, resume, and brief cover letter. Those selected for an interview were contacted by phone. The interview was done in a group setting, with two interviewers and around seven or eight being interviewed. Dress for the interview was business casual (I didn't even feel under dressed in a golf polo shirt), and the interviewers were fairly laid back. They want to get a feel for your personality more than your skills, because almost all the work requires on-the-job training. After the interview, contact was again made by phone to notify applicants of the decision and make arrangements for hiring, if necessary.

Interview Questions
    • Share an experience of a time you helped mentor or train another employee   View Answer
    There was a little flexibility in selecting availability, but other than that, there wasn't anything to negotiate.

Nike Athlete Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE.

The process took 2 weeks. I applied online and got a call from a recruiting member for a phone interview. I passed it and was set up for a group interview the next day. The questions were really simple, nothing out of the ordinary. The interview was laid back and felt really comfortable. it was 4 of us and 2 managers. The managers said we should here a response in the next 48 hours.

Nike Athlete Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at NIKE.

Once you get to the interview it will be a group interview so do your best to stand out.3 people will be on the panel. Make sure to focus on being as detailed as possible and using recent examples. Also if you can give more than one example that will be a huge help. Focus on your sport passion and your ability to work in a team when talking to them.

Interview Questions
    • Whats your favorite sports movie and candy and why?   View Answer
    Starting pay was higher then my previous job so took it

Seasonal Athlete Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NIKE.

Asked about retail situations, why nike, ask about the 7 brand "keys" and to describe what one of them means to you. Knowledge of Nike helps during the interview phase obviously.

Interview Questions
    • Choose one of the 7 "keys" and describe what it means to you   View Answer

Nike Athlete Interview

It was extremely unorganized. They told me to show up 15 minutes early. Didn't get called back till 20+minutes after the interview time. Waited around for 40 minutes. Got called back with a group of 10 people. Process took about 25 minutes total

Interview Questions
    • Why nike? What are you passionate about? Let us know when you had good and bad customer service. And what do you do when you see someone being dishonest   Answer Question

Digital Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NIKE.

I was recruited via LinkedIn. The recruiter set me up with interviews across different departments since it's a matrix organization, but it wasn't clear to me which specific role I was interviewing for at any given time. I thought I was talking to someone about the first role we'd discussed, but found out the recruiter was putting me up for a different role only when asked for specific feedback about the person's department. I would have prepared differently had I known I was actually speaking about a second role. A great, innovative company with disorganization on the recruiting side : / I also had a scheduled interview that was canceled without anyone telling me.