NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.7

Innovation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Two phone interviews that were conducted with personnel experienced in placement of job candidates. It was a friendly environment and the people seemed genuinely interested in learning about me and whether I would be a good fit for the job and for Nike's corporate culture, which is relatively young, active and alternative.

Interview Questions

• How well do you accept criticism?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant - Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

two interviews. one with the direct supervisor and the person i would be stepping in for. one with two of the managers. The first interview was more of a run down of the position, then the second interview was a lot more about who you are as a person, how you work in a team, and accomplishments/slip ups you've had. everyone was super friendly, though one of the interviews in the first interview rushed everything, which made me a little fraazled.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest thing you've ever done at work? What does "team" mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

I was selected for an interview based on an online application that I submitted. Went into the store and met with a manager. He told me quite a bit about the company and then ask me questions about my previous employment and why I was interested in working for Nike.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Nike? What do you know about the brand? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What have you learned from your previous employer that you could utilize at Nike?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a last minute scheduled interview as they needed someone right away. I interviewed with three people. First the two that I will be working with more closely then their manager came in.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to work weekends and longer hours?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Newark, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I actually just had a interview for the New Nike Store In Newark Nj..It Was pretty comfortable it was a group interview As my group consisted of 14 canidates. Also there were 3 Recruiters that introduced themselves and they each took turns asking 1 question a piece.They ask questions basically about prior real life experience You have had with customers.I answered each question Accordingly As our hands was raised & one spoke after another typically your option to answer or not.but after the interview we asked them questions It was fun.Although I just left the interview today they insured us Either we will get a email from Nike letting us know we didn't get the job or An Email from HireRight for a background check.But either Way we will receive an email.Even if I didn't get the job which I hope I did it still was a great interview experience and if I didn't get picked I'm going to defiantly try again.But Meanwhile I'm crossing my fingers as I await an email🙏🏽

Nike Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in August 2015.

Interview

applied online, a week later got an email requesting a phone interview. after the phone interview day after went in for a group interview. a couple weeks later got a request for my background check. several weeks later got a call being offered a position. process took 1 month

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

very scripted and no room to show your experience in your own way. The phone interview is always a joke and panel discussions dont offer feedback ever for interviews. The phone tag is also frustrating because they assume you are going to take the job regardless of the offer. No negotiation available with management. It is always a take it or leave it scenario.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you disagreed with a manager, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Aurora, OH).

Interview

They called in 8 people and it was not a private interview. We all sat in a circle and a question was asked and we answered in a circle. It made me uncomfortable because I felt like I had to compete with other answers.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The hiring process was a four step process that involves putting in your resume doing an online interview then presenting a project that we had worked on followed by a 45 minute interview to follow up. Over all took 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe the digital omnichannel experience of a retailer and why you think that it is the best in the business   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Received a phone interview and they asked basic questions like why Nike and then schedule a group interview for later that day it was relaxed in the interview not giving much details because im just frustrated it's been about 5-6 weeks since I had the interview and I haven't received anything back from them no email no nothing leaving me hanging.