NIKE

234 candidate interviews

Athlete Interview

Athlete

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – I filled out the application on Wednesday morning and they called me Thursday afternoon to do a quick phone screen. She asked me questions like why Nike? What can you bring to our team? We went over my resume and then set up a time to meet for a face to face interview. Overall it was quick, easy, and comfortable.

Interview Question – Is there anything else not on your resume that you have done that would help you in this position?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – You will probably have an interview panel of 4 managers asking you questions, usually quick interview process; only 2 interview sessions.

Interview Question – Most questions were stardard "give me an example of" or "describe a situation when"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Between you and your contract company, not so much with Nike

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Ask about experience in sales, ask them to show details examples and business result

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Applied through on-campus recruiting. Round 1 was with HR, very informal 30 min interview. They asked what you would expect. Why Nike, what makes you nike, favorite product, etc. Tell me a time when you dealt with ambiguity.

Interview two was a One-way video format. questions come up on a screen and you have 3 minutes to answer. 9 questions for IT stream.

Interview Question – Nothing hard. Who else are you interviewing with?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Excellent. It was just what you would expect from a company like this. It was very structured and laid back at the same time. The campus is beautiful. It didn't work out, but I hope to find a similar job at a similar company. I was hoping to s

Interview Question – What are your greatest weaknesses.   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – First Round - Campus held face-to-face interview; very short only about 15 minutes; simple questions such as why you want to work for Nike
Second Round - Interview using a software. You would see questions show up on screen and the camera would record how you answer those questions. The whole process took around 40 minutes. You would be able to practise before the real interview starts.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – One phone screening interview by an HR woman and then I was interviewed by 2 people from the department I had applied. They were really friendly and kind, you could have fun during the interview but of course they asked a lot of questions. Most of them consisted of CV and personal/competency questions.

Interview Question – Tell us one example from your personal experience when you could apply analytical thinking   Answer Question

Senior IT Manager Interview

Senior IT Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Interview process started with the standard phone screen with HR. Then an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. After that it moved to an on-site interview with a panel of people from IT, HR and DC Operations. The panel interview process is a bit strange only because you (as an interviewee) really don't get good time to question, chat, discuss things with the interviewer.

Allocator/Internship Interview

Allocator/Internship

I applied online and interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Contact by phone first,then interview face to face with HR and manager

Interview Question – What will make you frustrated at work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Panel interview of 4 people

Interview Question – What was your most memorable mistake and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!