NIKE

Updated Apr 21, 2014

Getting the Interview

213 candidate interviews

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – After submitting a video, I got a second phone interview since my campus was closed due to inclement weather. Questions were not hard, mostly behavioral. I, however, was a nervous wreck. You also have to be pretty obsessed with the company. I also did not expect to hear the same questions as the ones in the video submission. That really tripped me up.

Interview Question – What makes a good Marketer at Nike   Answer Question

Football Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Face to face interview

Interview Question – What do you like to do besides your curriculum?   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter through an information session held at a university. Submitted a resume online and completed an introductory video that asked simple "get to know you" questions. Had an in-person interview - 1 hour long, 30 minute technical interview and 30 minute behavioral interview. Followed by a phone interview about a week later.

Interview Question – Most questions were straightforward. The only technical question I was asked was to write a string length method in Objective-C.   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Very casual and laid back. Did not feel pressured. Asked about experiences and how your personality fit the company and position

Interview Question – Tell us why you are a good fit for the retail position at nike   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Typical Behavioral interview. Nothing that is out of the ordinary. Really stress organizational fit. Will ask you about your values and what you like to do on your own time. If you do any active sports or activities, definitely mention it.

Retail Operations Analyst Interview

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – I received a phone call to set up a phone screen. The HR person called on the scheduled day and time and was very professional. She asked me why NIke, why do I want to make a change.
We talked for 30 minutes. Towards the end she indicated I was overqualified.

Interview Question – Was I interested enough in NIke to take a 150% pay cut.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Panel interview of 4 people

Interview Question – What was your most memorable mistake and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – The interview took place in a casual setting in the back room of the store, along with six other prospective employees. Questions were asked to the entire group and each candidate was asked to answer them aloud during the process. I tried to separate myself with thorough precise answers while others seemed to be a bit timid and vague with answers. While I felt my experience, education and personality were more deserving than other candidates, the two good looking females in the room were eventually hired.

Interview Question – The most difficult question asked was regarding an experience had when a customer was wrong and you still had to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Interview Details – Phone interview, they didn't call back

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Ask about experience in sales, ask them to show details examples and business result

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIKE

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE interview questions and advice. All 213 interview reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees and interview candidates.