NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at NIKE.

I applied online through a recruiter company first and then was contacted with a brief phone interview to review my resume and go over the process, emails exchanged info then met in person at HQ.

Interview Questions
    • Basic why do you want this job, what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE.

Online application. I had three phone interviews and one Skype interview before an offer was extended. Skype interview included questions coming up on the screen and a minute for me to think about them before I was recorded.

Interview Questions
    Yes. I would recommend negotiating when an offer is extended.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE in February 2015.

Waited several days after i submitted an application for a call back. I then called and first spoke to the other assistant head coach on the store and requested I call back the following day to speak with head coach. When I called and got a hold of him, he asked me why applied and then asked if I had managerial experience. I told him I do have the experience, just not the title. I expanded a little bit by describing sine of my current duties and that I have worked in retail for over 6 years and been in a leadership role for the last 3. He then cut the phone call short and said that he was only looking for someone with manager experience.

At my current job I am responsible for organizing job fairs, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, developing, and creating individualized action plans and performance improvement plans for struggling employees. I started a committee in our store to improve our community outreach and overall employee satisfaction. We have since donated time and money to MS research, Breast Cancer awareness, Relay for Life, Boys and girls club, abd several others. I have planned post holiday work parties, Easter gatherings, kickball events with neighboring stores.

I have an extreme passion for my career and own development as well as the companies I work for, but this was all overlooked because my title says "supervisor" and not "manager".

I am not saying I would have gotten the job our that I was the candidate to apply, but there is no way to know without even interviewing me. The interview is where you should learn about your candidate abd uncover any missing abilities, not on an application or even a resume.

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NIKE in February 2015.

So I saw an ad online at indeed for Nike part time athlete so I applied submitted my resume and cover letter, I recommend you submit both.

Got an email, less than a week from applying which is pretty quick, email asked me to call a number for a quick phone interview never got the chance, but 2 days later they eventually called me did the phone interview, simple questions
    What's your availability?
    How do you stay active?
    How do you deal with an unsure customer or how to satisfy one?
    Phone interview was pretty easy, lady was really nice made it easy to talk to her.
    She told me I would be receiving another phone call soon saying I moved on to the next step, got a call couple days later scheduling a group interview which I hate.
    Showed up to the group interview like 10+ people waiting in the lobby got split up into two groups my group had 6 people. We met with 3 Nike higher up's, they were all very nice freindly inviting.
    Personally I thought the group interview went below average for me, I was always the one who had to answer the questions first but because I volunteered, thought it would make me look better but I felt since I went first everyone had a better response to the questions and upstaged me.
    There were only about 3-4 questions.
    Why choose Nike?
    Have you ever... Or when was a time...
    Those type of questions
    Have you ever caught someone being dishonest at the workplace? What did you do?
    Name a time you talked to a stranger and why?
    Name a time someone told you to do something and you were unsure how did you solve the problem.
    Of course a little introduction of your self.
    I thought all hope was lost for me.
    They told us we would be hearing from the hiring company in 7-14 days. To tell us we moved on to the next stage background check all that stuff.
    Immediately the next day after I got an email for a background check which was very surprising.
    Filled out the forms online, nothing further was needed.
    Got another email a week later saying congratulations, please call this number to discuss further, lady I talked to made me an offer I accepted.
    She explained to me that I would need to attend a hire work, where I would fill out papers.
    And also training which is 3 days(9 hours each day)
    *I haven't attended these last two, there not really apart of the interview process anymore but thought I should mention it.
    So In all process takes about 3-4 weeks.

Note: talk about how your passionate about sports, even if your not, do it!

I'm not the greatest public speaker and was pretty nervous through the group interview and I got the job so if I can do it pretty much anyone can.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you saw someone being dishonest, what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Ecommerce Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NIKE.

It seemed pretty standard. Everyone was nice. No surprises. If you've brushed up on the common interview questions you'll do well. It was fun to walk around the campus with employees. Much of the interview was in on of the cafeteria, which was really nice. All in all it was a casual, professional experience.

Interview Questions
    • The usual questions. "What are your strengths?" "How would you address this challenge?"   Answer Question

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NIKE in January 2015.

Applied through LinkedIn. Got a call from recruiter and scheduled a 30min phone screen round. Phone screen was pretty easy with basic java questions, data structure and algorithms questions. Later recruiter called in and scheduled an onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted to two rounds. Each round had 5 people, so in total there were 10 folks who took interview. Question asked were pretty easy and I nailed both the rounds. Some them were, given a login page, write all the test cases. Given two list of integer A and B. Write a program to return list of integer which are present in one but not present in other.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation depends on how badly they want to hire you. However they would be able to match salaries in the bay area.

Wear Test Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE.

Phone interview with HR. Then followed by 2 panel interviews before getting an offer. Panel consists of the hiring mgr and the representative of the functional teams you will be working with.

Interview Questions
    • Interview is based on the competences the company values which is basically good biz skill to deliver result, team player in diverse team, and good personal integrity. Questions are for instance, Tell me when you have multiple priorities. How did you handle it? Or when you have a conflict within your team. What did you do to convince others.   Answer Question
    HR called and I talked on the phone regarding the offer, benefit etc. It was satisfactory so I took it on the spot.

IT Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NIKE in January 2015.

Recruiter found the position for me, and asked about my interest level. I have wanted to work here for the past few years, so we moved forward. Short notice setup for the interview (less than 24 hours), 30 minute scheduled interview that we had to end on time because other applicants were waiting. Met with two global program managers, it was pretty relaxed, but to the point. I had their decision within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • They want to know how you function in a team environment. Lone wolves don't succeed.   View Answer
    Contract based, negotiations through recruiter

Sales Athlete Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NIKE in January 2015.

I applied online via Nike.com. I got a call about two days later that was a quick phone screen asking my availability, experience, just standard initial screen questions. We scheduled a time to go in for an interview which was 2 days later. Went in for group interview with 6 other candidates. The questions were super specific but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time someone gave you a direction that you didn't understand and then wasn't around to clarify what they meant. Did you team up with other people to accomplish it or what did you do?   View Answer

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE in January 2015.

I applied online and recieved a email about contacting Nike for a phone interview . Called and left a message on a Friday. No phone call back kept calling and left a message Tuesday and got a phone interview the same day . The lady was nice, she asked simple questions. I'll be doing a in dept video on YouTube of my interview. My channel is asia_blac