NIKE

233 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nike Ignite Internship Interview

Nike Ignite Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – As a student athlete I entered through the sports marketing program, so my process might be a little different than others who applied through the Nike website
1. Submitted my résumé after a recruiting presentation on campus

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Vacaville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Visited the store in person and spoke with a manager who told me to apply online. Set up my account online and applied. Received a call within a week and had a group interview the following week and was offered the position in which I applied for.

Interview Question – All standard questions for a entry level retail position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just accepted what was offered.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Received initial recruiter phone interview. Then had interview with 3 members of the team. Questions ranging from work situations to personal questions.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. More situation type questions and more about if I can handle long hours and travel.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Received an offer. Countered twice but couldn't get them to budge. Ended up accepting their offer.

Athlete Interview

Athlete
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NIKE in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st: Phone Interview of about 20 minutes. Basic questions such as: What is customer service to you? Why Nike?

2nd: Panel Group Interview of about 5 other candidates with 3 hiring managers. Pretty intimidating since I felt like I was on an audition for American Idol. Anyway, basic questions. Tell me about a time when you met a stranger. Tell me about a time when you partnered up with someone and were told to do something you didn't want to. Tell me about a time you worked in a group to reach a common goal. Why Nike?

3rd: If you were chosen for employment you will receive an email from HireRight 2-3 days after the interview for a background check. Once you submit that (and your clean) in about 3-5 days you will receive a call with an oficial job offer.

Overall, pretty intimidating for me since I applied to the flagship store in NYC. The interview can be a little scary. However, focus on your own game. Don't oversell yourself. Many of the other candidates were asked simple questions and they went on to say how much they love Nike and bla bla bla. Answer the question and be specific. Also ask questions at the end and finish the last question with a great closing.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer questions based off situations and things you've done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Two people interviewed me as I guided them through my portfolio. It was a very easy-going interview, mostly explaining my work and they would occasionally ask me typical interview questions, or questions about my design choices on a specific project.

Interview Question – Why do want to work for them and what can you bring to the table? This gets asked at any interview, but with Nike it's very important that you can describe exactly how THEY would benefit from hiring you, as they are always looking to innovate.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – Mostly Qs were around my previous work experiences. Sounded like they were looking for someone with experience from a more matured organization as their's. Rich customer interaction experience required.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy to apply especially if you have a resume saved on your laptop/computer because it uploads majority of the information.
They don't want to hear about "sneakerheads and your love of Jordans, they want an individual who can stand out and sale with passion

Interview Question – Name a time when you were given instruction that you did not want to do, how did you hanfle that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple and to the point, I was seasonal and asked to be more active and vocal, I did just that and was kept on.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Seasonal Athlete
Gaffney, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in January 2013.

Interview Details – Took a long time to hear back from initial application. Had to keep calling and finding out what was going on, once I finally heard back I had an individual interview scheduled that week. Two managers interviewed me and really cared about my personal life and my future career. Talked about opportunities that may come up outside of the store level upon graduation. Really felt like they cared and were interested. Pretty sure I never got paid for my first week of training.

Interview Question – Why Nike?   View Answer

Sustainable Product R&D Interview

Sustainable Product R&D

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was by telephone by their internal recruiter. This was the 1st screening. 2nd telephone interview with 2 of their managers. they were pleasant but very much to the point about my background and how it related to their product line.

Interview Question – wanted to know if I had used their products   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – After submitting a video, I got a second phone interview since my campus was closed due to inclement weather. Questions were not hard, mostly behavioral. I, however, was a nervous wreck. You also have to be pretty obsessed with the company. I also did not expect to hear the same questions as the ones in the video submission. That really tripped me up.

Interview Question – What makes a good Marketer at Nike   Answer Question