NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.7

Part-time Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NIKE in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume. I was then contacted two to three weeks later over phone call. I then went to the store and was interviewed one on one. They asked questions and wrote down your responses. They told me that they needed to do a background check and would contact me after. I was then called a week later asking if I would accept the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sourcing Manager, Direct Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds - HR screening, phone call with hiring manager and onsite interviews. There were 4 interviews with Directors (mainly STAR and experience-based questions). I was given time to prepare and present a case to a group of 5 directors. It was a relatively easy case on negotiation strategy with a vendor, but the presentation part was intimidating. Did not get the offer.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through the site, got a call about 2 days later and connected with the Interviewer over the phone. I passed the phone interview and then got a second interview to nike store.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you would be a suitable candidate?
      Why Nike?
      If you had a job that didn't pay you money what would it be?
      How to you keep up with the latest nike product?

Answer Question

Part-time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Concord, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with 6-7 other people and the head coach. It was overall an easy interview, I got a phone call a week after my interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had good/bad customer service. Name a time you had to tell someone something you didn't want to tell them.   Answer Question

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online little less then two week I got a email about a phone call interview..after phone screen the lady ask me to come in for a person email which was a group interview at the Brooklyn Marriote hotel, the managers were very friendly and welcoming they made sure they told us to relax the interview will be fun . They ask 3 question made everyone go around . Once the interview was done they said moving forward Their will be two email going out background check or thank you but try again. I got the background email now I'm currently just waiting.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through the site, got a call about 2 days later and connected with the Interviewer over the phone. Two weeks later I got an email saying I was not able to get another interview. The representative was very nice, so just relax.

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?   1 Answer
    • What, to you, is customer service?   1 Answer
    • Why do you believe you would be a suitable candidate?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE in March 2015.

Interview

The morning after I posted my resume on a job searching sight I was emailed by a recruiter about an offer with Nike. I replied that I was interested and she called and we began discussing skills needed and contract rate. She then contacted different Nike managers and I had an interview with one of the managers. A few days later I had a technical interview. The same day as the technical interview I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• When it comes to JavaScript frameworks you have experience with Angular and React. When would you use one vs the other and what are their relative strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

formal interview with many people,inlcuding departments aligned with your specialty area. Two day process. Found it to be an average questioan and answer environment. Everyone was very nice during the interview.

Interview Questions

• background experience in retail? talk about why you are interested in this position. tell me about a difficult experience you resolved.   1 Answer

Nike Athlete Interview

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and received an email the following Monday to schedule an interview.
    It was a group of four total and the questions asked were beyond easy. I received an email the day after, requesting a background check.

Athlete (Aka Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

So it's a group interview and they take you back in a room with for me it was 2 lady's that have been with Nike for 17 and 18 years. They were inviting and taking notes so try not to be nervous in front of them or your peers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you saw someone lie and you knew it was one.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a Time you received (good or bad they choose which) service.   1 Answer
    • What are you passionate about and why would this help in our store?   1 Answer
    • Name a time someone told you to do something you didn't want to do.   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to tell someone something that could be hard or challenging for them to hear   1 Answer