NIKE

Average Difficulty
245 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Athlete

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in May 2013.

Interview Details – Group process. They asked questions and we went through the room with our answers. They asked about 7 questions. They were looking for sports words."team work", "discipline", so on and so forth.

Interview Question – They asked what our experience with the brand was. They also asked of our experience in sports.   Answer Question

Architect Intern Interview

Architect Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview. The first round was with the HR on Skype. General Behavioral questions and I was told that my resume would be forwarded to other hiring managers. Next round was with the hiring manager on the telephone. It was a 30 minute interview with two people. General Questions about the background and work experience. What do you expect from this internship? What would you change at Nike?

Took one month to process.

Interview Question – What are the problems you think Nike is facing?   Answer Question

Product Design Engineer Interview

Product Design Engineer
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NIKE in October 2010.

Interview Details – Dealt with an HR screen first. This was simply a review of my resume, and a "why do you want to do this?" conversation. Next step was a phone interview with hiring manager. This was a thorough review of my qualifications, the job responsibilities, and my interest in the job. A few weeks later - I was brought in for an in-person panel interview. This was a very perfunctory, scripted interview, where the questions were asked from a piece of paper. Wasn't too original. I was given most of these questions before the interview, so was adequately prepared.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult engineering challenge that you struggled to solve?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward negotiation - was given a modest concession ($2k), and accepted.

Intern Interview

Intern
Beaverton, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NIKE in January 2013.

Interview Details – Process was long and drawn out. There were first one way video interviews where candidates filmed themselves answering questions. Then came a couple phone interviews. Next, they assigned a project for candidates to complete. It was taking a look at current business prompts from within Nike. Finally, there was another phone interview before the offer.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard. A variety of behavioral questions as well as some industry specific and function specific questions used to gauge your strengths or interests.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated starting and ending date, and housing stipend.

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online during the grand opening process

Interview Question – What is merchandising?   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – met with recruiter than face to face with manager

Interview Question – why do you want to work at nike   Answer Question

Store Athlete Interview

Store Athlete
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Was selected for an initial phone screen, which was a basic phone call just to get to know who I am. From there, scheduled an in person interview. The interview was decent. Mostly situational questions, which at times can be tough

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you witnessed a coworker lying. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Athlete Interview

Athlete

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – I applied at Indeed.com, and got a phone interview call that asked basic questions such as, "What's your favorite shoe?, Why do you want to work for Nike?, What's your asking pay?. I was called a week later for an in-person interview which was a group interview of about 6 people including myself. The 2 managers interviewing us asked everyone work related questions. You were not asked directly, and everyone had to rise their hands before being called. The interview process was surprisingly fun and everyone was in a good mood.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with a problem with out an manager being there   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I

Marysville, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE in August 2010.

Interview Details – Turned in my online application (they don't use paper apps), instead of waiting around fingers crossed for a interview I called them a few times and came in to "check on my application". They scheduled me a 15 minute interview at the store I wanted to work at. I dressed business casual but some of my associates say they wore Nike clothing. I would suggest business wear however, shows you are serious. The questions were easy enough.
What was a time you were faced with a challenge at work and how did you deal with it?
What leadership positions have you held?
How would you handle an upset customer?

Interview Question – None of them were particularly difficult. They just want to see your outgoing personality.   Answer Question

Seasonal Athlete

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Applied online when the application was available. Got a call back a few weeks later to do a phone interview and the group interview was scheduled at the same time. Some got called back right after they applied, just depends on how soon you apply from when they'll be doing interviews. Group interview wasn't difficult. Typical questions of "explain a time." Groups vary from 2-10 people.