NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

It was fun and interactive. Dress code was business casual, and management was laid back and fun. Didn't feel much pressure from them. Even if you didn't get the job at least it was a cool experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time were you had to go above and beyond for a cause?   2 Answers

Nike Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in May 2015.

Interview

Let me start off by saying to anyone looking to get hired by Nike, read the interview reviews and take heed! I did so, and it helped me to feel prepared and confident in the fact that I was the right candidate. I applied online on a Thursday and received a phone call from a recruiter on Monday morning. As far as the application process, given the high volume of responses Nike receives, I suggest you write a targeted cover letter pinpointing the qualifications of the position and highlighted how your skills can fulfill those purposes. As far as the phone interview, just show your passion and enthusiasm for Nike and sports. You will find out if they want to move on to an in person interview before the end of the call. PAY ATTENTION to any and all tips the recruiter gives you for the in person interview, as you will find they will serve your best interest. For the interview I suggest arriving early and checking in with an employee with a clipboard. Be confident, passionate about sports and Nike, speak with authority, be as detailed and specific as possible when answering questions, show your ability to be a part of a team, be the unique candidate that stands out as it is a group interview and most importantly BE YOURSELF. It's a real chill interview. At the end they will tell you that you'll find out either way if they want to proceed. If you are chosen you will receive an email to submit a background check. At that point, if you pass the background check, you will be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Nike product and why?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to be a part of a team?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself and why you want to work for Nike.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and maybe a week later got a call to schedule an interview 3 days later i went for a one on one interview....received the hireright background check the next day! Got a job offer 4 days later

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 5 other candidates and 3 interviewers. Answered about 5 simple questions, did a small team excercise and ended with asking our own questions. Interview was a relaxed setting and everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for Nike and why is Nike a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

First you have the phone screening then if you pass that you get an in person. At the in person there were about 40 people and we were broke into 4 groups & asked a different question by each of the Head Coaches that went from group to group. They weren't difficult questions and the coaches were easy going but you have to be extremely detailed and say exactly what they want to hear. I studied for the interview via glassed door for a couple days and even developed programmed responses for each question and still didn't receive an offer.

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (San Leandro, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had to wait about two days. I applied the first day and then received an email saying about a follow up phone interview and then that was basically it. It only took about 5 minutes for so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was cool. Signed up online. Then I got another email to sign up again weeks later. from seasonal to part time. Received an email for a phone interview weeks later. I called left a message. Interviewer called back. Told me what I can improve on. Interview a week later. I got the job. Not that hard as I thought.

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Culver City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

it takes a while to get back to you and really bad process did first phone call then panel then waited and waited three weeks later background passed it got an email i passed and then nothing else so i just when ahead and found another job instead

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a Skype call with the dev manager to discuss my experience and the role. Then had an in person interview with the dev team, which included a programming problem on the whiteboard. The team was friendly. They seemed genuinely interested in finding out if I could be a good fit on the team. It wasn't an interview of "gothca" questions.

Part Time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Central Valley, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About 3 weeks late I got a email with a phone number to call that day. Called and did the phone interview. Very basic questions. We set up a date for me to do the group interview in a hotel. There were 8 people total being interviewed at the same time. 2 interviewers. 6 questions, you answer when you feel like it. TRY to speak up first, don't be shy. Normally im extremely shy but if you want the job, act like it. I got an email exactly 7 days later for the background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to tell someone something you didnt want to Name a time you witnessed someone being dishonest and what did you do What do you have a passion for and how would you relate it to customers, & favorite nike product/why Name a time you had a conflict with someone and how you resoolved it Name a time when you sparked up a conversation with a complete stranger   1 Answer