NIKE

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NIKE in January 2014.

Interview Details – Took about 1 month. First, answered about 10 questions about specific experience via Word. Then, one interview with the 'team' and hiring manager.

Interview Question – Tell me how you used influence without authority over an individual to get them to change what they were doing.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too low salary

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – If you know people in Nike, you have a better chance of being considered for a position. You must fit the job requirements very closely. Phone interview and then panel interview. The panel interview tends to have 3-4 managers/directors. There may be other meetings/interviews with other team members to see if you are a fit with the team.

Interview Question – Nike uses behavioral questions that apply directly with the core competencies for the position.   Answer Question

Beaverton, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in March 2010.

Interview Details – 15 minute interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

Hilversum (Netherlands)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NIKE.

Interview Details – Initial communication was timely, 1st interview, by phone, followed shortly after that. Just general going through: who are you, what is your background, your CV & work experience, what tickles you, and where do you see yourself in the future. Second interview on site.

Interview Question – "How would you negotiate a contract with a supplier". Strange question - as 1) in my experience up to hat point, as a Project Manager I never had to do that previously, and 2) Nike has a separate procurement department whom as far as I was aware deal with contracts & negotiations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - I just accepted the offer (duh).

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NIKE in July 2008.

Interview Details – Tests for IQ, group discussion, group collaboration and then 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – Do you think our goal is ambitious?   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKE in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was a 30 min phone interview. The person who interviewed me was so kind and treated me with courtesy. She asked me about my work experience, my soft skills and some other personal and professional questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a previous bad experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!