NIKE Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Received a phone interview and they asked basic questions like why Nike and then schedule a group interview for later that day it was relaxed in the interview not giving much details because im just frustrated it's been about 5-6 weeks since I had the interview and I haven't received anything back from them no email no nothing leaving me hanging.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied to two locations - one called me for a phone interview, the other emailed me telling me to call in but also called me for a phone interview. Both phone interviews lasted around 10 minutes, very relaxed and focused on why I chose Nike. After the phone interview, I was told to come into one of the offices for a group interview. Again, very relaxed and laid-back interview, but questions were more situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received good customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cabazon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NIKE (Cabazon, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The day before interview they called and asked me what I can bring to the nike team? I was nervious cause this was my first interview. i got my composure and said I could bring good customer service and be a team player. I have a interview at 3pm the next day. I walked in Nike Cabazon told cashiers i was here for interview and they took me to the backroom and a manager interview me. She asked me 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for nike?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albertville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NIKE (Albertville, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later and went in for an interview. There was 8 people there including myself. It was a group interview and it took such a long time because each of us had to have chance to answer the same question. Out of the 20 something people they interviewed total, only 12 were hired. Would not recommend them at all.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had good or bad customer service.   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about and why Nike?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you were in a situation of conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

It was fun and interactive. Dress code was business casual, and management was laid back and fun. Didn't feel much pressure from them. Even if you didn't get the job at least it was a cool experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time were you had to go above and beyond for a cause?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and maybe a week later got a call to schedule an interview 3 days later i went for a one on one interview....received the hireright background check the next day! Got a job offer 4 days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was cool. Signed up online. Then I got another email to sign up again weeks later. from seasonal to part time. Received an email for a phone interview weeks later. I called left a message. Interviewer called back. Told me what I can improve on. Interview a week later. I got the job. Not that hard as I thought.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

During the interview session they really want to hear about your experiences with good customer service . Do not mention a time with poor customer service unless they ask. Also, talk about how customer service includes making the customer feel welcomed and at home.

Interview Questions

I declined because I did not have the time to do the job.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NIKE (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

It's usually a goup interview. You really do not have the ability to answer their interview questions because you feel restricted from the other candidates. And the worst part about the group interview is that there's 5 other candidates. I believe they chose 1 person out of every group which is unfair. Horrible interviewing process. Did not enjoy it whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service you've experienced?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NIKE.

Interview

I week of worthless training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation