NIKE Sales Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.5

Sales Interview

Interview

Why did you apply for this job Why did you leave your last job? / Why are you planning to leave your job? Can you tell us something more about your working experience? Can you tell us something more about your working experience? Can you tell me something about your education?

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in April 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The interview process was great, everyone was so friendly and outgoing I was shocked at how fast and great it went. I would highly recommend! The interview process was great, everyone was so friendly and outgoing I was shocked at how fast and great it went. I would highly recommend! The people were great, the company was great and we really got through the interview process well!   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE in September 2009.

Interview

My initial communication with the store came several weeks after I had applied for the job online. The manager had been out of town and apologized for the late response. The phone interview consisted of about 7 basic interview questions that they used as a screening process and then they offered an in person interview once I had completed the questions. I was not told that it would be a group interview, but there were two other people interviewing with me and we rotated starting with the questions. There were 6 questions total, overall very basic. After the interview, I was told they were looking to hire immediately and I would be contacted via phone or email the next day to receive an offer or not. It took them 3 days to call me back and offer the job, and I declined as I had already accepted a different position elsewhere. My advice for the interview would just be to prepare with basic interview questions and be yourself as much as possible. It's a very friendly environment, not at all intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you received constructive criticism and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked with others that had lower standards than yours and how you dwelt with it.   Answer Question

They took too long to get back to me so I had already accepted a different position and they pay was not enough for what I was looking for.