NIKE Sales Representative Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I interviewed at NIKE (Baltimore, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very delightful. My interviewer made me feel as comfortable as possible and I didn't have a hard time answering questions nor was I frustrated or nervous. I think I may have got the job..well I hope so. This company is my favorite sneaker company and I'm dying to be apart of their team.

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Ask about experience in sales, ask them to show details examples and business result

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2008.

Interview

Talked about past sales experiences at previous job. Consisted of 3 interviews, 1 with the HR manager, 1 with the Sales Manager and then one with the Sales Director, but not always 1:1. There would be other people from the team sitting in, throwing out questions or two. The Sales Director has a consulting background, so there were some math questions that you were asked to talk through, but not too difficult. Just have to show logic and be calm under pressure. English competency is a big requirement as Nike is a global company. About 1/3 of the interview was conducted in English

Interview Questions

• If you were to fill ping pong balls in to this room, how many would you be able to fill?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quite standard. Not much room to negotiate - although citing past salary as a point of negotiation seems a valid approach.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2007.

Interview

Had to go through 5 rounds of interviews, including one at the European HQ. Met all the managers in the country, and had 1:1 interviews wit hall of them. Tests, presentations, meetings and a lot of questions both in local language and English. First meeting: recruiter (overall introduction, explanation of the role, and the expectations). 2nd: at the employer's office: management board (still only introduction, to help them decide whether they want to continue or not). 3rd: direct manager of the offered position: 1:1 interwiew with the future boss 4th: presentation skills and other tests (managers). 5th: at the European HQ (with the top-line manager) 6th: negotiation, salary talk (with the Country GM)

Interview Questions

• where would you like to be (where do you see yourself) in 3-5-10 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty strict guidelines and company policy, so negotiations were not too succesful, but the starting packered that was offered met my expectations.