NIKE

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Baltimore, MD

I interviewed at NIKE in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very delightful. My interviewer made me feel as comfortable as possible and I didn't have a hard time answering questions nor was I frustrated or nervous. I think I may have got the job..well I hope so. This company is my favorite sneaker company and I'm dying to be apart of their team.

Interviewed at NIKE

Interview Details – Ask about experience in sales, ask them to show details examples and business result

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in April 2008.

Interview Details – Talked about past sales experiences at previous job.
Consisted of 3 interviews, 1 with the HR manager, 1 with the Sales Manager and then one with the Sales Director, but not always 1:1. There would be other people from the team sitting in, throwing out questions or two.
The Sales Director has a consulting background, so there were some math questions that you were asked to talk through, but not too difficult. Just have to show logic and be calm under pressure.
English competency is a big requirement as Nike is a global company. About 1/3 of the interview was conducted in English

Interview Question – If you were to fill ping pong balls in to this room, how many would you be able to fill?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Quite standard. Not much room to negotiate - although citing past salary as a point of negotiation seems a valid approach.

Very Difficult Interview

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at NIKE in January 2007.

Interview Details – Had to go through 5 rounds of interviews, including one at the European HQ. Met all the managers in the country, and had 1:1 interviews wit hall of them. Tests, presentations, meetings and a lot of questions both in local language and English. First meeting: recruiter (overall introduction, explanation of the role, and the expectations). 2nd: at the employer's office: management board (still only introduction, to help them decide whether they want to continue or not). 3rd: direct manager of the offered position: 1:1 interwiew with the future boss 4th: presentation skills and other tests (managers). 5th: at the European HQ (with the top-line manager) 6th: negotiation, salary talk (with the Country GM)

Interview Question – where would you like to be (where do you see yourself) in 3-5-10 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty strict guidelines and company policy, so negotiations were not too succesful, but the starting packered that was offered met my expectations.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!