NIKE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategic Planning MBA Intern Interview

Strategic Planning MBA Intern
Beaverton, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NIKE in January 2012.

Interview Details – Nike does a first round on campus interview with an HR recruiter. If you make it through that, you then proceed to the awkward second round video interview. You will get 10 questions and you get 3 mins to answer each, and you will be recorded. You are not speaking to someone on the other end, just to yourself. Nike is using a new technology by a company named Hireview, so that they can take all the recordings and disseminate the video feed to multiple hiring managers. The intent is to get more feedback and choose the best candidates without having hiring managers travel to interview candidates. It has been more than three weeks since my second round interview and I still have not heard back. Many of my classmates have also not heard back.

Interview Questions

• The Nike brand is powerful. How have you seen it influence the most?   Answer Question
  • Why Nike? Why are you a good fit for the role?   Answer Question
  • Give us an example of a quantitative presentation you did? What could you have improved?   Answer Question

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!