NIKSUN

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Princeton, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NIKSUN in August 2013.

Interview Details – Online test. Then In-person IQ type test. Then 3 Indian people grilling in person.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Princeton, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NIKSUN in November 2013.

Interview Details – two phone interviews and two 1:1 and they still wanted me to have a panel interview. I refused, seemed they did not know which way was up or down.

Interview Question – Interview were average no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NIKSUN in January 2012.

Interview Details – Be prepared to rattle off the usual items ... port numbers, service names, TCP handshake. Don't expect the person interviewing you to know what they are, they will just check the box if you get what they are told is the correct answer.

Interview Question – They will ask about your willingness to work. what this means is are you willing to work unpaid overtime, nights, weekends, and any time something goes wrong without compensation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You take what they offer you. They are not flexible

Developer/QA Interview

Princeton, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NIKSUN in June 2013.

Interview Details – There were several callback interviews which went well and I received an offer. When I tried to negotiate a slightly better salary, the offer was immediately rescinded. I didn't demand a better salary. I simply asked if the company would be willing to consider it, so be forewarned that any attempt at salary negotiation will result in an offer being rescinded.

Interview Question – There was a timed computer based test.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't decline. The offer was rescinded when I tried to negotiate a slightly better salary. Though I may have declined it anyway as I had another offer.

Interviewed at NIKSUN

Interview Details – Adequate.

Interview Question – Question on a programming language.   Answer Question

Interviewed at NIKSUN

Interview Details – Campus recruitment. Mostly Aptitude Based Test

Interview Question – HR Rounds were easy but question had to be handled carefully   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NIKSUN in November 2011.

Interview Details – Three rounds of written tests include basics in IQ, C/C++ and network. C questions are like, given a code fragment, you choose the output. In regard to network, you should know things no more difficult than OSI models. There is one round of personal interview in the afternoon and questions are about the resume.

Interview Question – 223, 131, 69?_ , 11?3
What's the number in the blank?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NIKSUN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKSUN interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by NIKSUN employees and interview candidates.