NJVC Interview Questions

2.3

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NJVC.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was years ago. Went very smoothly, with multiple interviews with managers, and recruiters. Some technical questions, but moderately easy. Most of the position was trainable on the job. Company provided lunch once hired during Indoc phase. Actual process to get on site took some time, but company paid for "overhead" time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were not uncomfortable and fair. I was actually surprised with their offer.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NJVC (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Hiring process went fast but actually getting in the door was a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult. Salary is what it is

Intern II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJVC.

Interview

Applied online in June 2013, received a phone call a couple days later. Interview was 1-on-1 and focused on questions about my resume as well as program skill questions.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about a broad range of skills that came from a script that caused a string of negative answers. Aside from that though it was a positive interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Interview

Two interviews with ~3 people at each. Very interactive recruiter with a pretty straight forward process. Focus on breadth and depth of contacts within competitive companies

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NJVC.

Interview

No process. I spoke to the hiring manager who asked me if I'd be interested.

Negotiation

I asked for a crazy salary. They gave me it.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NJVC (Vienna, VA).

Interview

The normal process of 2 to 3 interviews. Note: Benefits start on the first day of the next month from day of employment. New hires should understand this possible period of lack of benefits coverage. I was presented with corporate growth rates and opportunities that were phenomenal. Later I found out that these rates and growth were projected and not actual, not even close to the actual corporate demise.

Negotiation

Quick.

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NJVC (Chantilly, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was fairly simple you go online to the career website and add your resume. The called me in for a interview. I was offered the job later the following day.

Negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NJVC in October 2012.

Interview

2 Tech interviews and negotiating offer. Ask about your background and go over what the job entails and how you can adapt and be an asset to the team. Make sure you have your security+ and have the clearance otherwise you will more than likely will not get even a look at when concerning the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took first offer probably could of gotten more

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at NJVC (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

I was Refered by a friend. Once an opening came up that I was qualified for, I got a call for an interview. I was phone interviewd 3 seperate times before accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NJVC (Bethesda, MD) in May 2008.

Interview

* Working with HR to see if they had anything I would be interested in. * Applying online for a position. * Panel interview * Offer and Acceptance of Offer * Stayed with former company until Certs were passed then made the transition.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "If you are not hired for this position, would you be willing to accept a position one step down and work up to this one?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Fair off Requested more Denied Accepted first offer