NJVC Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at NJVC in January 2010.

I was Refered by a friend. Once an opening came up that I was qualified for, I got a call for an interview. I was phone interviewd 3 seperate times before accepted for the position.

Very easy.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NJVC.

Hiring process went fast but actually getting in the door was a lengthy process.

Interview Questions
    Not difficult. Salary is what it is

Intern II Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at NJVC.

Applied online in June 2013, received a phone call a couple days later. Interview was 1-on-1 and focused on questions about my resume as well as program skill questions.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about a broad range of skills that came from a script that caused a string of negative answers. Aside from that though it was a positive interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Two interviews with ~3 people at each. Very interactive recruiter with a pretty straight forward process. Focus on breadth and depth of contacts within competitive companies

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at NJVC.

No process. I spoke to the hiring manager who asked me if I'd be interested.

I asked for a crazy salary. They gave me it.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NJVC.

The normal process of 2 to 3 interviews.
    Note: Benefits start on the first day of the next month from day of employment. New hires should understand this possible period of lack of benefits coverage.
    I was presented with corporate growth rates and opportunities that were phenomenal. Later I found out that these rates and growth were projected and not actual, not even close to the actual corporate demise.

Quick.

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at NJVC in January 2013.

It was fairly simple you go online to the career website and add your resume. The called me in for a interview. I was offered the job later the following day.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at NJVC in May 2008.

* Working with HR to see if they had anything I would be interested in.
    * Applying online for a position.
    * Panel interview
    * Offer and Acceptance of Offer
    * Stayed with former company until Certs were passed then made the transition.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "If you are not hired for this position, would you be willing to accept a position one step down and work up to this one?   View Answers (2)
    Fair off
    Requested more
    Denied
    Accepted first offer

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at NJVC.

Only one interview. You will interview with several departments, depending on the ones that you applied for. The interview process is well organized and everyone is so friendly. An employee will show you around to all of your interviews and the questions asked are not too difficult (at least for the departments that I interviewed for).

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NJVC.

I have notice in this area most of the companies you need to have certain clearance level to get an interview with certain companies. The major interview process I think will help out wold be stop having this recruiters that don't know what is going on with the jobs when they call you by phone.

Interview Questions
    • How do you get along with a difficult co-worker or boss?   Answer Question

The salary requirements and distance from my house.

Worked for NJVC? Contribute to the Community!