NM Farm & Livestock Bureau

• Popular Job Titles:
  • Agent (1)

Agent Interview

Agent

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NM Farm & Livestock Bureau in May 2012.

Interview Details – I contacted the Farm Bureau manager and started with my first interview. The entire process consisted of 3 interviews, 2 personality tests, 10 market surveys, a background check, a list of 250 names and information. Over all I feel the process is very thorough and is successful in determining if this is the correct job for the correct person.

Interview Question – Please take these 10 market surveys. As both people you are comfortable with and uncomfortable with to make sure you under stand what type of work you will be doing.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NM Farm & Livestock Bureau? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NM Farm & Livestock Bureau interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NM Farm & Livestock Bureau employees and interview candidates.