NORDAM

NORDAM Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

Bonder Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at NORDAM.

1 interview by 4 leads in INS lots of questions on applied work scope they are looking at personality and how well you work with others

Interview Questions
    • whats more important to me better position or a raise in salary   View Answer

Engineering Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NORDAM in January 2015.

After filling out the application I was contacted via email to call an HR representative to set up an interview. After three calls, in as many days, to the person I was told to contact one of there colleagues finally returned my messages.
    The first step was a phone interview with an HR member and two engineers. Very uncomfortable type of interview, static and pauses make phone interviews very bad for determining in person attitudes. No email or phone call to inform you that you were not being considered further, very rude.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager would you work best under?   Answer Question
    • You are working on a 1500 page report due in a week. The client calls and needs it tomorrow. The two lead engineers have conflicting ideas on how to proceed, how do you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NORDAM.

One on campus interview lasting approximately an hour. The questions were behavior-based. However, the questions were a bit awkward, and the interviewers seemed tense and not happy to be there.

Interview Questions

I did not think the company was as friendly as other companies that had offered me a position, nor did the interviewers seem enthusiastic about their jobs at Nordam.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NORDAM.

Met at career fair. This was my first interview with them. Very short interview with tons of behavioral questions. Didn't ask me much about my resume or myself and also didn't ask any technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is an area that previous coworkers would say you could improve on?   Answer Question

Technical Intern Interview

Meet them at a career fair. If they like you at the career fair, most likely you'll get an interview. The interview was pretty standard. Basic behavioral questions. There were two people in the interview. One an engineer and the other with HR. They alternated with asking questions and giving answers.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted you to explain a very technical thing in a way that someone with no technical background could understand.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any negotiations. They sent me an offer letter and I accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NORDAM.

1 initial and and 1 final interview

Cost Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at NORDAM in November 2010.

Interviewed at the NORDAM Repair site. Spoke with three members of accounting department, from clerical staff, to long 5-year tenure professional accounting staff, then spoke with group manager. Small accounting group at NORDAM repair, 8-9 people. Two of the interviewers offered that the office had once had as many as 20 people, but after several years of cutbacks was ready to hire again. Manager was skeptical that I would want to do A/R, collection work, going out of his way to mention that the job involved phone contact with overdue customers. Office was old, drab and grey. A bit dusty. Pretty standard for the front office of a manufacturing outfit, but a big change in environment if you are used to a new or well maintained office building. Interview was held in a windowless, second floor conference room. Interview lasted roughly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do at (previous employer)? What did you learn working there?   Answer Question
    • What do you want to be doing, 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Repair Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NORDAM.

First they called, meet up with the engineer manager and few engineers from the department, conversation about jobscope for each team, ask you which team you would like to join and why. Then second interview will be more or less confirm, but they will give you a test paper to judge which salary level you belongs to.

Interview Questions
    • Test paper for composite repair, your expected pay will be cut down a lot if you answer wrongly or you are not from this field.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NORDAM in February 2009.

Phone interview.

Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NORDAM in January 2009.

Pretty average interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider your biggest weakness.   View Answer
    Negotiate vacation time