NORDAM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Intern Interview

Technical Intern

Interviewed at NORDAM

Interview Details – Meet them at a career fair. If they like you at the career fair, most likely you'll get an interview. The interview was pretty standard. Basic behavioral questions. There were two people in the interview. One an engineer and the other with HR. They alternated with asking questions and giving answers.

Interview Question – They wanted you to explain a very technical thing in a way that someone with no technical background could understand.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't any negotiations. They sent me an offer letter and I accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NORDAM.

Interview Details – 1 initial and and 1 final interview

Interview Question – why are you leaving your current job   Answer Question

Cost Accountant I Interview

Cost Accountant I
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at NORDAM in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed at the NORDAM Repair site. Spoke with three members of accounting department, from clerical staff, to long 5-year tenure professional accounting staff, then spoke with group manager. Small accounting group at NORDAM repair, 8-9 people. Two of the interviewers offered that the office had once had as many as 20 people, but after several years of cutbacks was ready to hire again. Manager was skeptical that I would want to do A/R, collection work, going out of his way to mention that the job involved phone contact with overdue customers. Office was old, drab and grey. A bit dusty. Pretty standard for the front office of a manufacturing outfit, but a big change in environment if you are used to a new or well maintained office building. Interview was held in a windowless, second floor conference room. Interview lasted roughly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

Repair Development Engineer Interview

Repair Development Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NORDAM.

Interview Details – First they called, meet up with the engineer manager and few engineers from the department, conversation about jobscope for each team, ask you which team you would like to join and why. Then second interview will be more or less confirm, but they will give you a test paper to judge which salary level you belongs to.

Interview Question – Test paper for composite repair, your expected pay will be cut down a lot if you answer wrongly or you are not from this field.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NORDAM in January 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty average interview questions.

Interview Question – What do you consider your biggest weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate vacation time

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NORDAM in March 2008.

Interview Details – Typical interview process which began with a few of the candidates mingling together and talking about ourselves and our goals. Then we were given an introduction to the company and all the functions it performs/provides.

From there we were individually brought into the interview room where there were two interviewers. One was an engineer and the other was from the HR department. From there the interview was comfortable and professional.

Interview Question – Which sector of the company would you like to work in?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NORDAM in February 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last employer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NORDAM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NORDAM interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by NORDAM employees and interview candidates.