NORDAM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cost Accountant I Interview

Cost Accountant I
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at NORDAM in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed at the NORDAM Repair site. Spoke with three members of accounting department, from clerical staff, to long 5-year tenure professional accounting staff, then spoke with group manager. Small accounting group at NORDAM repair, 8-9 people. Two of the interviewers offered that the office had once had as many as 20 people, but after several years of cutbacks was ready to hire again. Manager was skeptical that I would want to do A/R, collection work, going out of his way to mention that the job involved phone contact with overdue customers. Office was old, drab and grey. A bit dusty. Pretty standard for the front office of a manufacturing outfit, but a big change in environment if you are used to a new or well maintained office building. Interview was held in a windowless, second floor conference room. Interview lasted roughly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

Worked for NORDAM? Contribute to the Community!