NOVO Construction Interview Questions

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NOVO Construction

Candidate Interview Review

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOVO Construction.

Interview

Applied through their website and got a phone interview opportunity within a week. I was nervous as I got the phone call half hour behind the schedule. HR made me even more nervous while without asking me any questions at first, she throw out "You know you are applying project engineer, do you have any questions for me?". I was disappointed that she didn't sound to be interested in asking me questions as well as to know about me. But I still tried before she wants to close up the conversation by "thank you for all the detail and helpful information you provided, do you have any questions to me or anything you want to know more about me?". Then she finally began to ask but still sounded not interested and in a hurry.... This is the toughest interview I ever had.

Interview Questions