NPD Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.0

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Had aphone interview and went well. i got called 3 weeks later for an in house interview. i called back the next day and the hr person sounded frazzled. they said they would call me back. i called later that day and left message. finally they called back and they called me days ago and they hired some one else. talk about fibbing.

Associate Client Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone interview, and after that I was brought in for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very smooth and no real tough questions, just a run down of your resume and behavioral questions. I thought the interview went great and was told I'll receive a phone call within the next 1-2 days. When i didn't get the call, I emailed them and was told by the recruiter that she was going to talk to the hiring manager later that day and get back to all of the candidates. Another week went by and I decided to email the recruiter again and this time I got no reply. I really liked the company and I thought interview process was really quick and smooth. I just wish they told me i didn't get the position. I would def. recommend applying for tho.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was straightforward. There was an initial phone screen and then one or two on-site interviews. The process moved along fairly rapidly.

Interview Questions

• There were no "trap" questions. Most interviews were fairly conversational, and focused on the type of work NPD is engaged in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no meaningful negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NPD (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in university career fair and heard back after a month for a on-site interview. The questions are all like do you know the company questions. I thought I behaved well and never heard back ever since. Not even a phone call to tell me I was rejected.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Meet the HR people at a Career Fair, then through exchange of E-mail, and an on-site interview. Great People, awesome location. Mostly behavioral questions.