Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NPD
- Account Specialist (5)
- Intern (4)
- Market Research Analyst (3)
- Market Research Associate (3)
- Account Associate (3)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Operations Associate (2)
- Associate (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Research Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Syndicated Market Research Manager (1)
- Summer Interm (1)
- Summer Associate Program (1)
- Associate Client Development (1)
- Sales and Distribution Coordinator (1)
- Associate Marketing/List Specialist (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in June 2013.
Had aphone interview and went well. i got called 3 weeks later for an in house interview. i called back the next day and the hr person sounded frazzled. they said they would call me back. i called later that day and left message. finally they called back and they called me days ago and they hired some one else. talk about fibbing.
- Hr person being very overwhelmed and confused Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.
I applied online and received an email for a phone interview, and after that I was brought in for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very smooth and no real tough questions, just a run down of your resume and behavioral questions. I thought the interview went great and was told I'll receive a phone call within the next 1-2 days. When i didn't get the call, I emailed them and was told by the recruiter that she was going to talk to the hiring manager later that day and get back to all of the candidates. Another week went by and I decided to email the recruiter again and this time I got no reply. I really liked the company and I thought interview process was really quick and smooth. I just wish they told me i didn't get the position. I would def. recommend applying for tho.
- Why NPD? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY).
The hiring process was straightforward. There was an initial phone screen and then one or two on-site interviews. The process moved along fairly rapidly.
- There were no "trap" questions. Most interviews were fairly conversational, and focused on the type of work NPD is engaged in. Answer Question
There was no meaningful negotiation.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at NPD (New York, NY).
I applied in university career fair and heard back after a month for a on-site interview. The questions are all like do you know the company questions. I thought I behaved well and never heard back ever since. Not even a phone call to tell me I was rejected.
- What class you have taken? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in March 2012.
Meet the HR people at a Career Fair, then through exchange of E-mail, and an on-site interview. Great People, awesome location. Mostly behavioral questions.
- Tell me about your self Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review