NPS Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Market Research Interview

Director Market Research
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NPS Pharmaceuticals in May 2011.

Interview Details – I first interviewed with the hiring agency/recruiter who then presented me to the company. I was then given a day to come in for interviews with 3 people. The interviews went fine, they respected my time and I respected theirs. What I didn't appreciate was that I was told through the recruiter that I was "too friendly and therefore, not appropriate for the job". of course, the recruiter could have given me false feedback - but I would have far appareciated the feedback coming directy from the company and thus allowed to comment.

Interview Question – I cannot think of anything that I hadn't expected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NPS Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NPS Pharmaceuticals interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NPS Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.