NRC (National Research Corporation)

www.nationalresearch.com

NRC (National Research Corporation) Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied online and interviewed at NRC (National Research Corporation).

Interview Details – very relaxed and informal. Most of the interview is a two way conversation about yourself and the company.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Lincoln, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NRC (National Research Corporation) in January 2008.

Interview Details – got call from the HR manager talked for 2 minutes and got in person interview. interview was 40 minutes with the hirring manager

Interview Question – what are my strength   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negoiatation accepted pat time postion.r

Invited Scholar Interview

Invited Scholar

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NRC (National Research Corporation) in January 2010.

Interview Details – interview went smoothly but was really focused and straight to the point, interviewers wanted to make sure i had all of the academic requirements to fulfill the tasks. very brilliant people, open to answer all questions at the end of the interview, were willing to discuss various projects, insights on current science debate, and personal information about own interviewer's background. be prepared to be very descriptive about your previous accomplishments and your ambitions. great experience all over.

Interview Question – tell us why you believe we should select you instead of other comparable candidates like yourself   Answer Question

Worked for NRC (National Research Corporation)? Contribute to the Community!