NRC (National Research Corporation)

www.nationalresearch.com
Engaged Employer

NRC (National Research Corporation) Invited Scholar Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NRC (National Research Corporation)

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Invited Scholar Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRC (National Research Corporation) in January 2010.

Interview

interview went smoothly but was really focused and straight to the point, interviewers wanted to make sure i had all of the academic requirements to fulfill the tasks. very brilliant people, open to answer all questions at the end of the interview, were willing to discuss various projects, insights on current science debate, and personal information about own interviewer's background. be prepared to be very descriptive about your previous accomplishments and your ambitions. great experience all over.

Interview Questions

• tell us why you believe we should select you instead of other comparable candidates like yourself   Answer Question