NRI Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NRI

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at NRI in January 2010.

Very thorough interview process. Human Recources manager was always in close communication throughout the lengthy process. In addition to interviewing with the Human Resources Manager, I interviewed with the Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, and Several Production Department managers, and the Director of Operations. I underwent extensive testing in personality and aptitude profiles, math and reading skills, and Iintelligence quotient.

Interview Questions

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at NRI in February 2010.

Open Medical Assistant position listed on Washington Post, applied online receive a call with two days of applying. Phone tag times 1 week, I'm currently a full time student as well and can not answer my cell during class. Once communication via the phone was establish interview was schedule.

Interview Questions
    • What aspects of your prior employment did you not careful?   View Answer
    • What assets do you bring to the company?   View Answer

Worked for NRI? Contribute to the Community!