NRI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at NRI in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very thorough interview process. Human Recources manager was always in close communication throughout the lengthy process. In addition to interviewing with the Human Resources Manager, I interviewed with the Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, and Several Production Department managers, and the Director of Operations. I underwent extensive testing in personality and aptitude profiles, math and reading skills, and Iintelligence quotient.

Interview Question – Questions were all logical interview questions.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NRI in February 2010.

Interview Details – Open Medical Assistant position listed on Washington Post, applied online receive a call with two days of applying. Phone tag times 1 week, I'm currently a full time student as well and can not answer my cell during class. Once communication via the phone was establish interview was schedule.

Interview Questions

• What aspects of your prior employment did you not careful?   View Answer
  • What assets do you bring to the company?   View Answer

Worked for NRI? Contribute to the Community!