NRT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Parsippany, NJ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at NRT in June 2010.

Interview Details – First I received an email questionnaire because I had applied to 2 positions. This email was just to determine which position was a better fit. After that I had my phone interview with human resources. I was just asked the basic questions regarding my background, current job, salary, etc. It was fairly standard. I was asked to come in for an interview at the end of my phone interview. For my actual interview I met with the supervisor and department manager. Again, asked pretty standard questions and I was given the opportunity to ask more specific questions about the job and the department. Personally, I had a great experience. It was a pleasure.

Interview Question – What experience do you have supporting a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate and ended up taking $5000 less than I wanted. I accepted this because I have heard great things about the company and knew it would be a good move in the end. So far that has been the case. There is a lot of growth opportunity, benefits, discounts/perks, vacation days, 401k matching (which is not common in this economy). In the end the $5000 cut was worth it.

Very Difficult Interview

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

SQL Server Database Administrator
Edina, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NRT in March 2008.

Interview Details – Expect to be grilled about incredibly low level stuff. Know waits & queues.

Interview Question – First question: Tell me about page latching.   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at NRT in June 2008.

Interview Details – A lot of field related questions checking the knowledge.

Interview Question – What would you do in situation like this??   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NRT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NRT interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NRT employees and interview candidates.