Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NSCMore
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at NSC (Washington, DC) in June 2015.
After submitting a brief synopsis of personal information I was cleared for my interview at the New Executive Building in DC. The interviewers were promdt and prepared, there was two employees and myself. They first explained the position I was interviewing for, then asked me a few questions, and then I asked them some questions. The process in total lasted about 20 minutes
- Would I have been able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at NSC (Austin, TX) in January 2009.
Initial interview with recruiter then one on one with regional VP. Several in person interviews with physicians and managers.
- Describe a time you had to persuade someone to do something they did not want to do. Answer Question
Very fair offer but was able to negotiate up slightly. Very pleased with compensation and benefits.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at NSC (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2007.
Interviewed with 3 people. Went smoothly
- what was yr most challenging project? Answer Question
Pleased with the offer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The hiring process was quick. It lasted 1 week. A call interview took place with easy behavioral questions and a few about customer service and technical experience. It was a neutral experience. I didn't go to the second interview. The manager told me that he was very positive about me but he rejected me and didn't give me any feedback.
- Why do you want to go abroad? What are your expectations about the future? What is good customer? Tell me a negative trait of your character. Tell me a little more about yourself. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review