NSTAR Global Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Engineer I Interview

Field Service Engineer I

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NSTAR Global Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – The company actually actively recruited me through a professional career network. Honestly, I had never heard of Nstar Global Services before they contacted me which made me a bit cautious. Yet as I begin to communicate with them more frequently (which began with a recruitment phone call) I began to become more intrigued by their organization. I began to exchange emails with their HR personnel to provide them with basic information and to set up an interview. The process was very efficient and a bit quicker than many other similar companies in their industry. The actual interview took place at a hotel (and an extravagant one at that). It was a 1-on-1 interview and not at all "too formal" or "too technical", if you can make sense of that. It is basically to say the interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease. If you are able to make a connection with the interviewer, you have a great chance at landing a position as they offer training.

Interview Questions

• Are you self-motivated to excel in and learn technology that is constantly changing?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever worked in a clean-room facility?   Answer Question

Worked for NSTAR Global Services? Contribute to the Community!