NTI Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at NTI

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTI (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online, get email the next day telling you about the hiring process, Everything is done over the phone and through e-mail.Get a call from the recruiter within a few days. Only get as far as the phone interview.

Order Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NTI (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

they gave me a telephone interview, you are tested for your ability to use the internet and Microsoft Office products, lots of paperwork and things need to be motorized, background check is done then training begins.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer an hourly pay rate and you either accept it or decline

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTI (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Everything is done over the phone and through e-mail. There are several phases that you go through. You have to come from a vocational rehabilitation counselor. You also have to sign for background check and sign a paper agreeing to a drug test. They ask questions about your disability. They ask a lot of questions that are standard interview questions.