NTNU Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at NTNU

PhD Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trondheim (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTNU (Trondheim (Norway)) in October 2014.

Interview

2 rounds for the interview. Fellow from HR department with my two supervisors hold the interview. A very good conversation. The interviewers are very nice to talk and we have good communications on interested questions. The interviewers intended to test the Language level (if you are an international student); Professional level; Background; Motivation, etc.

Phd Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trondheim (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at NTNU (Trondheim (Norway)) in March 2012.

Interview

Skype interview. Fairly easy and relaxed. just technical and few personal questions were asked. There was a panel of the two supervisors, head of the department, faculty and department representatives. Immediately got the offer at the end of interview in an informal way.

PhD Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTNU (Oslo (Norway)) in May 2011.

Interview

questions about my background. i had to prepare a presentation and there were many questions following the presentations. Afterwards i have been asked also motivational questions about myself and my personality. Technical questions might be tough.

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trondheim (Norway)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTNU (Trondheim (Norway)) in May 2009.

Interview

I was a master student and continued to the PhD and therefore the interview was not so difficult. Got questions about my past experience as well as my abilities to do independent research and writing.