NTT America Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT America in February 2009.

Interview

It was very easy, they just asked basic questioins

Communication Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT America (Bloomington, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

So far I've interviewed with the recruiter then another employee who was currently in the position. Job was filled but talking about another opportunity. Like any other contingent worker position, once the position comes open, the client is usually looking to have it filled IMMEDIATELY. Be ready to move quickly and ALWAYS be available to talk. My second interview was at 9 p.m.

Interview Questions

• What is your style when working with client.   1 Answer

Global Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR was as expected. Hiring manager was late to interview call. He was very negative towards person who had previously held position. I thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview, he told me I was overqualified and asked me why I wasn't working for Amazon! I had already said that I wanted to work closer to home and didn't want a long commute. I would think that my experience would matter more.   Answer Question

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTT America (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was arranged via a recruiter. The first interview was a face-to-face screening with HR. The next step was a series of three success 15-20 minute interviews with Sales VP, DIrector and Manager (the reporting line). They each had a different line of questioning, but it was quite reasonable and at times enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• My strategic vision for selling such a broad portfolio   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTT America.

Interview

Interview process was first with recruiter and then with hiring manager. I also interviewed with next level manager as well as peers. The interview was initially over the phone and then I went into the office to meet with the hiring manager in person. Once there I waited for a short time in reception prior to being escorted to the office. I was then introduced to a few others for short interviews.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the organization that will make sure successful at the job.   Answer Question

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Sterling, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for this opening. Had an initial phone interview, mixed between technical and personality questions. After that, I had a onsite interview going over resume, job details, and more technical questions. Immediately after this interview I was lead to the operations center and had a 5 question very technical paper quiz with a VM they had running on a PC. Most people say this exam takes them a few hours. You are allowed to use the internet to aid you however. After that ended I was told they would be in touch and I received a offer letter a few days later. Overall it was a very laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain the FSMO roles in Active Directory.   1 Answer

Desktop Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT America (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Typical phone interview, however, management is not honest about the duties. Seems to me that they will be dishonest just to get a candidate in the door. Be sure you get EVERYTHING in writing with this company.

Negotiation

Typical negotiations with a typical contract company

Client Services Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Redmond, WA).

Interview

The biggest company you've never heard of. Typical STAR format interview process. Obtained interview through a recruiter. 1st interview was in-person in office. Gauged knowledge of the company and industry. Why do you feel you are a good fit? What is one of your weaknesses? Tell me about a time when a client meeting didn't go well and what you learned from it? Asked a range of technical, account management and heavy focus on sales questions.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Fast, clear

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in an Asian / international environment   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in December 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. Fairly standard interview questions. Very conversational. Asked for specific challenges met and accomplished. Hour long interviews. Was for a Director position (not of Sales).

Interview Questions

• Name the most challenging situations you have been in professionally and how you resolved it.   Answer Question