NTT DATA Americas

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NTT DATA Americas in October 2014.

The interview process was very smooth . I had initial phone interview with the recruiter who was very friendly and proactive followed by two separate phone interviews with senior consultants in the team . Then had a quick phone interview with the delivery manager followed by a face to face interview / lunch with the same delivery manager and director of the business analysis practice .

Overall it was a quick - smooth experience . From the first call to the final offer it took about 2 weeks .

Interview Questions
Yes initially I gave a salary range to the recruiter . The offer was exactly in the middle of my range . I reviewed the role & responsibility and decided to ask for a higher salary with concrete data and explanation . They increased the offer based on the new range - again they took the middle ground . I was happy with final offer

Other Interview Reviews for NTT DATA Americas

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NTT DATA Americas in May 2013.

two rounds of phone interviews

not good feedback

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NTT DATA Americas in January 2013.

NTTInterview
    Client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NTT DATA Americas.

Several phone interviews with a corporate recruiter, some negotiations, and a one day trip to Boston that was a complete and total waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked specific questions about a proprietary consulting methodology that I had not worked with and the interviewer seemed a bit put out that I didn't answer as expected.   View Answer

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NTT DATA Americas in June 2011.

Called by in-house recruiter for screen profile for interview. Then face to face interview was scheduled for coming weekend.
    45 Mins of technical evaluation, which was based on what was written on resume & the skill set they were expecting for my SAP Module.
    After wait of 2 hours and filling up of various forms, I was interview by Director for management round. It was nearly 30 mins of interview, where questions were based on career, family and questionnaire filling with other forms.
    On Monday, I got call from HR. They stated my profile is selected. but, they want to verify my 2 previous employers salary slips & Offer letters, which provided. Then on Tuesday, I got a mail for release of offer letter and they request to collect the offer in person and confirm date of joining.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult & expected question asked during Management round. Which was in regard to justify my reason for change.   View Answer