NTT DATA Americas

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Principal Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NTT DATA Americas in January 2013.

Interview Details – NTTInterview
Client Interview

Interview Question – How JVM allocated memory?   Answer Question

Senior Principal Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NTT DATA Americas in May 2013.

Interview Details – two rounds of phone interviews

Interview Question – simple technical questions in oracle apps   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not good feedback

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NTT DATA Americas.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews with a corporate recruiter, some negotiations, and a one day trip to Boston that was a complete and total waste of time.

Interview Question – I was asked specific questions about a proprietary consulting methodology that I had not worked with and the interviewer seemed a bit put out that I didn't answer as expected.   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NTT DATA Americas in June 2011.

Interview Details – Called by in-house recruiter for screen profile for interview. Then face to face interview was scheduled for coming weekend.
45 Mins of technical evaluation, which was based on what was written on resume & the skill set they were expecting for my SAP Module.
After wait of 2 hours and filling up of various forms, I was interview by Director for management round. It was nearly 30 mins of interview, where questions were based on career, family and questionnaire filling with other forms.
On Monday, I got call from HR. They stated my profile is selected. but, they want to verify my 2 previous employers salary slips & Offer letters, which provided. Then on Tuesday, I got a mail for release of offer letter and they request to collect the offer in person and confirm date of joining.

Interview Question – The most difficult & expected question asked during Management round. Which was in regard to justify my reason for change.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at NTT DATA Americas

Worked for NTT DATA Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NTT DATA Americas Senior Principal Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by NTT DATA Americas employees and interview candidates.