NV Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at NV Energy.

Interview Details – When you qualify for a certain position and management calls you and tells you not to apply, you wont get it, You talk to your team leader and he also tells you you wont get the job..... that is discrimination in the purest form.

Safety Associate Interview

Safety Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NV Energy in July 2010.

Interview Details – 4 weeks; external recruiter, phone screen, face to face 2 weeks after phone screen. Group interview with 3 managers. Overall interviewing experience was positive; lasted about 4 hours, and then were selling the position to me due to relocation to a less than desirable area.

Interview Question – What to do if craftsman ask for opinion on tooling based on safety.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated additional upfront pay.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NV Energy.

Interview Details – I was there for 1 interview. It was very nice, I had one HR representative and an engineer. The interview went smoothly. The questions flowed well into one another. Many of the questions started with, "Describe a situation in which.." I was very comfortable throughout most of the interview since the lady interviewing me was very relaxed. The people were friendly and seemed genuinely interested in wanting to know you based on the type of questions that were asked.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you've had to take the initiative   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NV Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NV Energy interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NV Energy employees and interview candidates.