NVIDIA

Updated Feb 4, 2015
Updated Feb 4, 2015

3.2

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NVIDIA.

I was given a sheet which contained three questions and was told that i would be called in two weeks or so. the questions were kind of tough for my friend. he was asked to write really long programs.

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NVIDIA.

First time: Ask for research project. Introduce his team and let me ask questions. No coding questions. Lasted about 30 mins.
    Second time: Still discuss my research project in depth. One coding concept is asked but no puzzled is asked to solve. Then my question time. Lasted about 50 mins.

Interview Questions
    • What is virtual function? What is destructor? What is virtual destructor?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NVIDIA in February 2015.

I attended to the University Career fair and I was asked to write code and solutions on the spot. I solved the problem and I was told to wait until they forwarded my resume to particular group.

Intern Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and I thought they went pretty good. But, the offer was declined. Not sure what went wrong. I must admit that I did not express too much enthusiasm in their work.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were straight forward. Reversing a string word by word, bit operations etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NVIDIA.

I applied online through my university careers website. The interview was a phone screen for about 45 minutes. First question was a puzzle question. Then he asked an algorithmic question on linked lists. Final question was on Object oriented programming.

Interview Questions
    • To find the minimum number of weighing required to find the lighter box among 8 boxes using a balance.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in October 2014.

Was referred to the HR by a friend. Got the call in 3 days and set up an interview in a week. I was a little confused since the position was a software intern and I was interviewed by a hardware design engineer! Anyways, he dove straight into the technical questions and didnt waste any time on the typical "Describe yourself".."Strengths, weaknesses" kind of questions.
    Started off with some OOPs concepts- Polymorphism, Inheritance....examples
    Then moved onto data structures- Hashtables, Big O of it, How to take care of collusions n stuff!
    Then he gave a progrmaming problem and was asked to solve it on a collaborative screen sharing software. Kinda fumbled here with a few things, but fixed the bugs as and when he prompted me. He was helpful in that regard.
    AFter that, he asked some basic DB questions...contraints ..
    That was it. Lasted for about an hour.

Intern Interview

I applied at the college job fair. They assigned us several problems before receiving resumes. Common digital circuits questions like designing sequence detectors. The booth is small and crowded and noisy and it's a little challenge to answer those questions as quickly as you can do in an exam.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in October 2014.

A staffing coordinator contacted me to pass some 24 hours assignments for a computer vision opportunity.

I have passed the assignment, and managed it.

Unfortunately, there was a misunderstood since the position was a full time role... And I was only seeking an internship.

Interview Questions
    • parallel programming of maximum single-sell profit algorithm with pthread/openmp   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NVIDIA in September 2014.

Got a phone interview 1 week after submitting application in career fair. The questions are really simple but linked tight with your experiences in your resume. Knowing that I worked with some compiler project, the interviewer asked me questions about compiler. After that, some technical questions were asked. Big number might be one of the most common questions NVIDIA interviewer will ask. So be careful.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in December 2013.

3 rounds of phone interviews plus 2 rounds of small coding assignments. All are very technical questions, regarding to general data structure and algorithms questions, and knowledge problems related to CUDA