NVIDIA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logic Design Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NVIDIA in April 2012.

Interview Details – they wished to see what position you really fit. 5-6 people interviewd me and asked from all level of design flow. Even data structure. unorganized.... they asked many repetitive questions and unrelated ones. My expertise was in RTL and they asked many question about leakage current reduction.....

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NVIDIA

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!

NVIDIA Videos

NVIDIA – Why Work for Us?

As a world leader in visual computing technology NVIDIA's objective remains solid: to be the most important 3D company in the world. We invest in our people and our technologies, support and fund industry research… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NVIDIA Logic Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NVIDIA employees and interview candidates.