NVIDIA Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2013.

I did a test during on campus career fair. the recruiter then set up a first round phone interview where basic concepts in digital circuits are tested like timing and power. Three weeks later, the second round phone interview was scheduled and focused on my hands on experience related to the position.

Interview Questions
  • some questions about trouble shooting during overclocking   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at NVIDIA.

I got phone interview. They asked me projects on my resume. digital design, verilog and other things. But the end, they start asking me data structure........hash table, binary search tree. I told them I did not review any programming because I thought I was interviewing for a hardware position not software.

Interview Questions
    • FSM, setup and holdup time, clock skew.....and hash table. BST   Answer Question

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!