NVIDIA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern Interview

Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern
Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2013.

Interview Details – I did a test during on campus career fair. the recruiter then set up a first round phone interview where basic concepts in digital circuits are tested like timing and power. Three weeks later, the second round phone interview was scheduled and focused on my hands on experience related to the position.

Interview Question – some questions about trouble shooting during overclocking   View Answer

Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern Interview

Post Silicon Validation Summer Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview Details – I got phone interview. They asked me projects on my resume. digital design, verilog and other things. But the end, they start asking me data structure........hash table, binary search tree. I told them I did not review any programming because I thought I was interviewing for a hardware position not software.

Interview Question – FSM, setup and holdup time, clock skew.....and hash table. BST   Answer Question

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!