NVIDIA QA Engineer Interview Questions

4.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in February 2007.

When I arrived, I did not know what was the position I was interviewed for, neither i was told it during the interview. I knew it only when I received an offer.

No. I was unemployed back then and wasn't given a chance to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NVIDIA in January 2011.

1.Technical written test - includes aptitude/C/Hardware
    2.Interview F2F : Asked mostly questions related to hardware , operating system, testing knowledge,puzzles,C,C++

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NVIDIA in June 2009.

The company took aptitude test on 5 subject like Hardware,General Comp knowledge,Analytical skills,Programming etc. Then was interviewed for the basic knowledge about computers and some case studies etc. .. next interview consisted of C programming,SQL basics,Obj Oriented concepts etc. then Next day we were called in Nvidia Office and technical interview was there which was little vigorous in techinical Pt of view.. all logics,OS,DS,TOC and C was asked.. then A HR interview and we got confirmation from company..

Interview Questions
    • HR Question: Why You don't wanna pursue higher education? Its good.. will boost you up? why not?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA in February 2008.

I got my name submitted by a friend and was approached by the manager of the department that I would have worked for. He first gave me a phone interview, asking questions of a technical nature. Later I was invited to do an in person interview. That interview consisted of a basic HR interview, then interviews with a number of managers, and finally the manager I would have worked for. I assume that if the interviews did not go well, I would not have made it to the hiring manager, as he didn't have much to ask me. The phone Interview tested my technical knowledge, asking me if I knew how man pins were on various cables, memory types, etc... If you have built any computer and paid attention, you should know this. The in persons consisted mainly of asking me about my background and some situational questions.