1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

SRAM design engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA in February 2009.

Pretty bare bones. We skipped the niceties and went straight into the technical questions. The usual screening stuff. Figure out voltage of circuit of caps in series. Threshold voltage stuff. Transistor sizing, region of operations etc. The questions the interviewer asked made me feel he was more interested in phishing for info about design practices at my current job. He didn't sound too interested about other things, and I didn't feel comfortable with this indifferent approach. Not very personable and didn't sound like someone I would want to work for.

Interview Questions
  • 12V source in series with 3 caps of so and so capacitance, the last of which is hooked to gnd. If node between the first and 2nd cap is initially open, then closed, what are the node voltages.   View Answers (2)