NVIDIA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

SRAM design engineer Interview

SRAM design engineer
Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at NVIDIA in February 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty bare bones. We skipped the niceties and went straight into the technical questions. The usual screening stuff. Figure out voltage of circuit of caps in series. Threshold voltage stuff. Transistor sizing, region of operations etc. The questions the interviewer asked made me feel he was more interested in phishing for info about design practices at my current job. He didn't sound too interested about other things, and I didn't feel comfortable with this indifferent approach. Not very personable and didn't sound like someone I would want to work for.

Interview Question – 12V source in series with 3 caps of so and so capacitance, the last of which is hooked to gnd. If node between the first and 2nd cap is initially open, then closed, what are the node voltages.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NVIDIA

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!

NVIDIA Videos

NVIDIA – Why Work for Us?

As a world leader in visual computing technology NVIDIA's objective remains solid: to be the most important 3D company in the world. We invest in our people and our technologies, support and fund industry research… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NVIDIA SRAM design engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NVIDIA employees and interview candidates.