NVIDIA

Updated Jan 27, 2015

3.2

74 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA.

I had given two telephonic interview but waiting for response. Interview was OK. It was all related to embedded thing and device driver. First interview is taken by hiring manager and second is taken by senior software engineer.

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA.

Phone interview, followed by on-site interview with 5 engineers. The questions were all technical and the hiring manager gave a brief explanation on the organization structure. It was a nice interview experience. Offer after a few days.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. After a few weeks, I got an email from a recruiter saying that they would like to set up an interview with me and asking my weekly available time. The interview was scheduled two weeks latter. They asked me some technical questions about algorithms and communication theory. After that, they asked me some of my previous projects on my resume.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NVIDIA.

Go through the resume and ask several basic c++ questions, difference between shallow copy and deep copy, what is volatile mean, what is static mean, what is the difference between debug and release mode in VS, then ask to do a coding assignment, to write a malloc and free function.

Interview Questions
    • They ask several details about the resume, like the most challenge project, and asked if I knew about their team, about game or something, did not expect that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NVIDIA in November 2014.

Submitted Resume and given small test during job fair and got a phone interview. Asked about data structures and java frameworks. Questions were easy and I thought I replied back well. But they have urgent requirement in their specific module. Got a positive feedback though.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in October 2014.

First round, he asked me a question.
    Put 1-9 into 3x3 matrix, and have the same sum in every rows and columns and two diagonal.
    Second round, ton of questions in different area.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NVIDIA.

Initial communication through email, and then had couple rounds of interview and both were technical. It took weeks to get a response, probably they were not sure about match between my skills and the job position

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA.

Applied online. After a few emails with recruiter, I had a phone interview. They didn't ask anything about my college experience, but jumped right into technical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were difficult, but reasonable. Ultimately, I wasn't prepared for the level of expertise they expected (although I thought I was). Asked detailed questions about CPU/GPU architecture. Also, questions involving Amdahl's Law.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NVIDIA.

Do a quiz at campus and after 1 month, I made an appointment for phone interview. In the quiz, there are some questions about C/C++. There are different questions for different position. C is a must. OOP is needed. Background of position is asked, like OpenGL, Video, Image.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NVIDIA.

two phone interviews, no on-site yet